'Real Housewives'

Real Pain In Ass

4/5/2008 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A Wall Street management company may learn the hard way -- skank is now a protected class in the US of A.

Jason Colodne is suing Patriarch Partners for $55 mil, claiming he was wrongfully fired because he appeared on the TV show "The Real Housewives of New York City." NEW YORK CITY!

According to the suit, first reported by Page Six, Jason's GF, Bethenny Frankel, is a cast member, and he appeared on an episode to promote a charity that raises money for neurofibromatosis. By the way, Jason wasn't working in the mail room. He was Prez of the frickin' company.

Apparently, the firm values its privacy and felt Jason boy was out of line. Since he's now unemployed and into charity work, we're thinkin' he should try out for "Oprah's Big Give."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Big Mike

Please stop with these annoying programs and disgusting people !

noyankhere

WHO R THESE PEOPLE????????

cola

It is Neurofibromatosis people Neurofibromatosis

anonymous

It sounds like they wanted to get rid of him anyway and also maybe he should have asked first, Who cares, I hate that show, I like the other skanks on HWOOC.

Leslie

I believe you guys mean "NEUROFIBROMATOSIS" there is no such thing as "NEUROFIGERMATOSIS.

Reality TV Sucks

Don't you mean "neurofibromatosis ".

Damn. I figured some high school at least was required to write for TMZ... or spell check.

whoosh

TMZ is stupide

Cynic

"Oprah's Big Give"?

Does Oprah not know any words of more than one syllable, or does she deliberately dumb down her speech to appeal to the lowest common denominator?

NUMbnuts

WHO IS THIS TOOL BAG???

I THINK THEY MEANT NEUROHALITOSIS!!!

Observer

Cynic, like it or not most American aren't that bright, just ask your friends (assuming a cynic has a need of friends) where Tanazania is on a map. Oprah is doing pretty well catering to her market, I don't see "The Cynic 's Capacious Endowment" on the air anywhere.

SAD..SAD..SAD..

Well I like the show... and I saw the episode he was in, I don't think he portrayed himself in a bad way at all, he seemed very profesional and reserved and for them to fire him over him apprearence in the show is just ridiculous! I feel for him and don't blame him for suing

Really, really sad

Anyone with half a brain knows that you need to get clearance for any outside work if you are employed with an investment firm. Paid or not. He is an idiot for not getting approval. The show is tacky = bad press for the firm. What was he thinking?

He's just making his problems worse by going public with this. He should have quietly settled out of court.

me

Ummm...I think the fundraiser featured his SISTER who has the disease! Personally I think the firm was out of line...

jlee

The firm is way out of line - this guy always looks uncomfortable on the show and obviously did it to please his PR-hungry girlfriend.
I don't think he did anything wrong and he certainly doesn't come across as a social climbing fool like the other token male on the show, the Australian metrosexual-but-is-really-gay husband.

jlee

Really nice, Fred - comment #8
We need more anti-semitism in the world...this guy didn't do anything to inspire anger in anyone, did he? What is your problem?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments