Lorenzo to Shauna -- Miami, My Ass

4/8/2008 4:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lorenzo Lamas has heard about ex-wife Shauna Sand's comment to TMZ -- that she'll be hightailing it (pun intended) to Miami. Lorenzo says over his dead, chiseled body.
Lorenzo Lamas, Shauna Sand
Cary Goldstein, Lorenzo's divorce lawyer, tells TMZ he spoke with his client, who's in Sweden. Lorenzo's reaction to his baby mama saying that she hates L.A. and is going as close to Cuba as possible -- "I strongly oppose it."

Lorenzo feels he's the only "stable force" in the family and "the [three] kids need me." Goldstein tells us Shauna has not given any legal notice that she's moving and she just better not.

Kat

Well, he marries like he changes his underwear.

Tyra Banks

He's hot. I'd want to stay as close to him as possible.

Gimme a Break...

If the kids need him so bad, what is he doing in Sweden?

TMZhires13yearolds

There ya go, trying to create news again. You guys are lazy.

Buck Ofama

HER LIPS ARE JUST DISGUSTING!!!!

THEY LOOK LIKE THEY'RE DEFORMED...

K. Jackson

#3 - My thoughts exactly! If he such a stable force in their lives - then why isn't he home taking care of them. I'm not saying she's the best example as a parent but at least she's home with them!! I'd tell him to kiss my ass!

What?!?!

And who are they???

NUMbnuts

LOOKS LIKE SHE'S HAD A FACEFUL OF SURGERY!!!!

THOSE LIPS ARE PHONY AS $3 BILLS!!

WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE KIDDING?????

Liz

He is probably in Sweden WORKING! Someone has to support the children and it isn't the skank they have for a mother. Hopefully, while he is over there he is receiving treatment for all the diseaes she left him with! PHEWWWWW

HA

I wonder what she looks like underneath all that makeup?

Gypsytrill

i have no sympathy for a man who marries a known piece of trash and then fathers THREE children with her.....hollywood is too full of these kinds of people....um, robert kardashian should be rolling in his grave....

tracey

Yeah I don't feel sorry for him but I do for his three girls, they are in danger of being skankified by their Mom!

Tangie

This dude has always confused me. He was married to Kathleen Kinmont, a beautiful and smart woman. He divorced her to marry this "thing" Shauna. He is no more stable than this chicks face, and she is in la la land. I say give the kids to someone else altogether

Jemima Puddleduck

He isn't a stable parent. If he was he would take mre time and care of his girls. They look like tramps just like their tramp of a mother. But then he is basically a man-whore so what is he b*tching about?

sassy

HEY LOOK ! ANOTHER PLASTIC WOMAN IN HOLLYWERID !

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments