Priscilla

Moves Judges,

Doesn't Move Face

4/8/2008 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie Ann Inaba was just blown away by the "expressions" on Priscilla Presley's face last night.

We counted one.

I LOVE MY 3 CHILDREN THAT I DID NOT MURDER!!

looks like her face belongs on a clown. does she have teeth?

L.S

she is so scary looking

Kelly

why do you guys do that? why do you post an unflattering photo of her? She looked beautiful last night and did a great job - yet you feel the need to trash her. Instead of "TMZ/Thirty Mile Zone" you need to be called "Trashy Mile Zone" totally uncalled for.

Laura

I was watching this and when Carrie Ann said that, I looked at my husband with my WTF face. She didn't show ANY emotion - her face hasn't moved in three or four years! (Does anyone remember the interview she gave on Oprah a few years ago? She looked like this back then. It is horrible).

When I first read that Priscilla would be on DWTS I thought, "Great. Now I'll have at least half a season to figure out exactly what the hell happened to her face." Its too bad she went and had this kind of work done - she used to be beautiful. She didn't just have injections, she's had other work done, too (lip/cheek implants? Here cheekbones and lips look absolutely horrendous). She, Meg Ryan, and Kenny Rogers must have all gone to the same deep discount surgeon. Why on Earth would any of these people have had this done to their faces? I'm all for aging gracefully and using technology to assist, but these three are charicatures of their former selves. Its sad in a very tragic kind of way. *shudder*

Victoria

#4 - UNNAMED....uh...no we don't believe it's "TURE"......sheesh! (rolls eyes)

I'm sure Pricilla is a lovely woman...probably a kind person too......but she doesn't smile like most people smile...it IS scarey in appearance.

Kelly

Victoria, it's because of that unfortunate incident with the unlicensed doctor. She made a very poor choice to have these injections by someone she thought was legite - instead of going to a regular plastic surgeon in LA. She's had to live with that - and everyone's nasty comments now for years. I feel sorry for her - and only learned of the unlicensed doctor here on TMZ.

It's a shame because she is beautiful.

NUMbnuts

WHAT A MESS!!!

LOOKS LIKE SHE WAS EMBALMED!!

MAYBE SHE'S DEAD!!!!

Victoria

#6 Kelly.....I've read the stoies about the quack doctor...but I thought Pricilla has rectified the problem via other REAL surgical procedures...do you think that the quack doctors procedure is having a long term effect anyway? I'm curious.

parishilton

all of these women that have had cosmetic surgeries look completely fake and it's so obvious. i don't know why they bother. priscilla presley looks frightening. do people honestly tell her "you look great?"

balligrl

I thought the same thing TMZ, I counted one facial expression! I was shocked when Carianne commented on her facial expressions. Too bad, she's a nice lady trying hard to dance, and does a good job. But I can't stop looking at her unfortunate face!

kjk

i thought she danced great. but, her face is not good...sorry, sometimes that botox crap looks good on people and other people it don't..(like her)
she doesn't look 60 but she doesn't look young either..just strange..sorry ex mrs elvis presley
should have left your face alone.

TMZhires13yearolds

Oh please, as usual you're trying to create a story where there isn't one. This woman is 62 years old and she looks absolutely lovely for her age. If she were 25, you might have something to speculate about. And those of you who are jumping on the TMZ bandwagon, you know better. It's called being a sheep.

Kelly

Victoria, to my knowledge she has not had any corrective surgery done - I was under the impression that she is "going to have" corrective surgery done. That is my perception on it - hopefully she does and it fixes what the quack doctor did to her. I'm still stumped as to why she felt she needed it in the first place - she has always been very beautiful.

(could also be she's afraid of going under the knife now - after what happened to her - could be she's afraid of something else going wrong)

TMZSUCKS!

Cmon people, no one realized that it was an evil but funny comment from the judge. It is funny to see her getting uncomfortable as she talks about that face. btw, SCARY!!!!!!!

Victoria

thanks for your reply Kelly.......I too am stumped as why she had ANYTHING done....she has always been, IMO, a beautiful woman........

Jamie Lee Curtis told a story about : She and her husband (Christopjer Guess) were at the Golden Globes or some award show...and Jamie and Chris were discussing the women who were attending the show.....of who have had surgeries...Chris told Jamie he thought the most beautiful woman there was...Jessica Tandy...who was probably in her late 70's - 80's....and I must agree....she (Jessica) NEVER had any plastic surgery....she aged gracefully.

Getting old sucks - I should know...but thank goodness for Oil of Olay and less partying!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments