Vanilla -- No Mrs. Ice for You!

4/11/2008 12:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Vanilla Ice just left court in Palm Beach County, where Judge Nancy Perez laid down the law....ordering him to stay away from his wife, whom he allegedly pushed last night.
See docs
Vanilla can phone her, but that's all, folks. Ice can only have contact with his kids through one of his friends -- at least for now. And, he can go to the house to pick up his stuff, but only once and with a police escort.

Ice Ice Baby -- real name Robert Van Winkle -- was charged with misdemeanor domestic battery. Cops were called late last night to the Ice house after an alleged altercation.

Story developing ...

teckertime

i would soooo DO his WIFE!! FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liz

What a low life! You don't push, hit, shove or slap another human being! If you are that angry, take a walk and cool off.

NIK

Whoever writes these entries needs major english courses. Do you not know what a period is, tmz?

Tangie

"just got left court" ??!!!

Insert comical name here

I actually kind of like him but he does seem to have trouble controlling himself and acting like an adult. The restraining order sounds like a good idea to me. Ladies, if a man hits your or even threatens to run far far away and stay away.

Tangie

She probably needed a slap. Men get the bad rap when the cops come, and the woman has actually been part of the violence, too. But the dude ALWAYS goes to jail. If I were him, I would make sure I beat her azz later.

lisa

So sweet couple!!do they still play on tall dating site:___Tallmingle.com____? I heard that from many friends who play on that site, but i did not believe yet until i saw their hottest photos on that site.

big ball sack

He needs to call the Nija turtles to the rescue HA HA HA HA HA TURTLE POWER

mandelbrot

He hit her because he was under pressure.

FreakHater

women need to stop crying "he pushed me" and learn self defense. Kick the bastards ass and be done with it! SICK OF HEARING WOMEN BOOHOOING ALL THE TIME. STICK UP FOR YOURSELF BITCHES!!!!

By the way, I am female!!!

TG

he got pushed? I got pushed this morning in the elevator.

oh the poor thing

Chris

The only comment I have is the Courts and the Police calling his wife "Victim" that pisses me off. She isn't a victim until he is convicted. For christ sakes they even call murderers "Alledged" criminals but if a chic says she got pushed she's a "victim"? What a crock

Kelli

She got pushed, so what? Say she got pushed and "went down a flight of stairs?" Say she got pushed and "fell through a glass door?" Yeah, so what.

I totally agree women can get carried away yelling and invading mens space. Be a man and just walk away before putting your hands on a female. My ex would put me down in the lowest form on a daily basis. That is just as bad as physical abuse. It's all about respect, if you don't have it for each other you shouldn't stay together.

We don't know what happened with them. They have been together for a long time. I hope whatever is going on it can work out for this family. If they are truly best friends then it can be saved.

Bird

Well if he has been ordered to stay away from her is it safe to assume they are getting a divorce. And who calls the police because their hubby pushes them? Why not just leave the house? It's wrong to abuse your spouse, but a push is a far cry from a punch. Punch = call police + frying pan to the head. Push = difuse the situation by leaving.

Curly Howard

His wife looks like Nelly Furtado.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments