It's Official -- Ashlee Is Dumber Than Jessica

4/14/2008 2:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: Someone might want to clue Pete Wentz in, he's denying the whole thing to MTV.
Holy unwed mothers!

23-year-old lip-synching queen Ashlee Simpson is carrying fiance Pete Wentz's baby, or so says Us. Does anyone practice safe sex anymore?!

Unwed Mothers -- click to launchAshlee -- whose father is a former Baptist minister -- apparently didn't save herself for marriage like big sis Jessica... she gave it away for free!

Family values are alive and well in Tinseltown!

Chele

And also, why DOES she have to be married before childbirth? I just had my daughter Madellynn in December, and her father and I are not married. We almost rushed into it once, and decided not to. The taxpayers do not support our child, and she has the most loving family and child could ask for. She's really the happiest baby I have ever been around....and btw, we will marry when WE decide the time is right.

Kelli

All of us "typical Babtist" do it this way. What's the big deal?

Liz

A new face for the TROJAN ad campaign!

Victoria

She's not the first and she certainly won't be the last to become pregnant before marriage....I for one wish them nothing but the best.

Unwed Mother To Be

Wow, never saw that one coming....NOT!! So if its a boy is Pete going to dress him in girls clothes since that is what he prefers for himself?

Whogivsafuk

This new kid will be doing drugs at 5 years old and pregnant at 11.

Heene

I thought she was saving herself for marriage? What the feck?

Dex

I didn't believe this at first, but now I know its true. But not surprising. At least she's legally of age!

★☆RoXaNnE☆★

She is as adult. Who cares! At least she knows who her "baby daddy" is! And most important---- the tax payers will NOT have to support her baby!

Ummmm...

Well, duh!! This was no surprise by any means. It almost seems now anytime anyone in Hollywood gets engaged or even dates a guy longer than 6 months, then it means they are expecting. I think everyone saw this coming. I'm not really a fan of either of them, so I could care less. Good luck!

Katy

Why do people have to be married to have a baby? That is an ages old, religious notion. I agree that these young people should start being more responsible, and not having babies by accident all the time, but a ring and a piece of paper doesn't gaurantee a perfect family either. If two people are in love and PLAN to have a baby, that is one thing, but being married shouldn't be a prerequisite.

fathead

at least she isn't taking the easy way out and getting an abortion.

congratulations! any life that comes into this world, no matter how the medium, is a true blessing.

be fruitful and multiply, girlfriend. good luck on the pregnancy. don't get married just cuz you feel like you have to. you could take care of the kid yourself. pete is a douche.

FreakHater

Nothing to be surprised about, can we get some good gossip please.

Can't you guys get any pics of Kidman's belly?

How close is she to having her Urban Legend??

duh!

I am not surprised. She has a CD to promote and needs to keep her name out there to continue to make the cash. I have been expecting this for about a year.

Wow