"Hills" Jerk Gets His 16th Minute of Fame

4/15/2008 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Check the temperature in hell -- Audrina's wall-eyed dirtbag ex-boyfriend, Justin Bobby, got a job!
Justin Bobby lands a modeling job
The Johnny Depp wannabe (sans charisma, manners and a brain) has landed a gig posing for Orthodox, a sporty men's wear label. Think it's ambitious for Mr. Bobby to land a job on his own? Fear not, Orthodox is a division of People's Revolution - the place Whitney, and now LC, "work."

Isn't it great how everything just seems to work out on "The Hills"?

D.H

He would be so much hotter if he didn't have that greasy mop on his head! The hair definately NEEDS to go!

duhTMZ

He is absolutely DISGUSTING....cut your hair and close your mouth...maybe take a shower!!!!

Joni

He looks like a dirty Bucky Covington with dark hair.

Danielle

....and of course the fact that TMZ is reporting this is giving him his 17th minute.......way to go!

anthonysdreamgirl**

JB looks like he's about to give a BJ. Seriously, he's kinda cute, but he seems like to tries way to hard to be cool...

Lo

Gross! He looks like a dirty homeless man. This is NOT cute. I feel so dirty, and not in a good way, just looking at him. Ewwww

Mary

I just saw some before and after mug shots of people who used meth. It was scary. He looks just like an "after."

TheTruth

I LAUGH at how serious that guy takes himself. I HATE his ridiculous hair. It's SOOO 80's. He flips it around and is SO INTO his hair on the show. I just crack up. He reaks of complete insecurity and self consciousness. What a total dork.

stay away

He looks like someone who smells of old cigs, piss, and steel reserve......no hot and he probably has an STD

luvthehills

I think Justin-Bobby could be very good looking if he would shave his face , wash his clothes and take a shower. But he is just too werid to take seriously

littlestich

Everytime I see that guy my gag reflex kicks in.

depplover

Okay 1st of all Johnny is so much hotter than this no talent wannabe.
2ndly why would you date him.

How could this guy not have bumps on his pee-pee??

justin bobby

I smell!

kalymac

for crying out loud - would someone get that man a shower, shampoo & shave! do they think anyone would buy their clothes based on that? I guess if you wanted to see what they looked like if you went on a multi day bender or something...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments