Nanny -- Rob Touched Me in Lowe Places

4/15/2008 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here comes the "she said": Jessica Gibson says that Rob Lowe exposed himself, touched himself and groped her several times.

In a cross complaint to the original lawsuit, filed yesterday in Santa Barbara County Superior Court, Gibson claims between September 2005 and January 2008 Lowe "placed his hand inside Gibson's pants in order to touch her crotch" and "grabbed Gibson's buttocks without consent." Gibson also claims she feared Lowe would "attempt to further sexually assault her."

Gibson's lawyer Gloria Allred says the Lowes tried to "hide behind" the confidentiality agreements that Gibson signed, and used that as an excuse to not "properly pay" their former nanny.

Gibson did say on the "Today" show -- with lawyer Allred by her side -- that she never blackmailed Rob to the tune of $1.5 mil, and claimed that she didn't call the cops despite the alleged sexual battery during her seven-year stint with the Lowes because she "loved the children, and I needed the job."

In a statement read on "Today," Lowe's lawyer Larry Stein said, "An investigation of dozens of present and former employees has failed to find one single person to verify her allegations. The allegations in the complaint are simply untrue."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

yoyo

who cares

ChrisM

I saw this on the Today show. This young woman was smirking and smiling through the whole thing. I found that odd!

ha!

Gloria Allred is a fame whore. If this case had any merit, she would NOT be the attorney. it is another case of some piece of trash looking for their 15 minutes.

GLORIA ALLRED= TURD W/ CORN.

wayne matthews

ANOTHER WOMAN TRYING TO GOLD DIG!!! WE MUST PUT A STOP TO THIS!! WOMEN, NEED TO STOP GOLD DIGGING, AND WOMEN THAT ARE FAT, NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT!! YOU AREN'T A ANIMAL, PUT DOWN THE FORK AND PUSH YOURSELF, AWAY, FROM THE TABLE. MEN, DON'T LIKE FAT WOMEN, PERIOD!!! WAYNE MATTHEWS

cmyman

I don't know. I mean i'm not one to down ----wait yes i am.

This chick sounds psycho. She " didn't say anything before out of love for the kids and she needed the job" now what she don't need the job? She don't care about the kids anymore? THis does sound like she's trying to get money out of them. THEN-THEN-Then you send them texts after they fire you saying you love them and thank them for all the years of employment? Yeah that's going to go over real well in a court of law.

You are making yourself look simple and who would want to hire you after this. you will end up being a waitress in a casino in michigan.....not even vegas will touch you after this...unless your showing " the girls"

Bird

Greed is a powerful thing. I don't believe this girl for one second and having Gloria as her attorney makes her look even worse.

tippy katz

OK Wayne, thanks for that public service announcement.
Sorry you are so bitter because you can only get fat women.
Sorry, fat women who end up with Wayne.
ANYHOO, I know this chick might be a fraud, but I still tend to believe her. Rob Lowe is a skank.
What's up with fug wife, too? People say she's a bitch to boot.
I think the nanny was kinda liking Rob rubbing up or whatever he did,
maybe intimidated, maybe waiting for the day she could file a case.
I still hope she wins.

OC Get A Life

What a joke, just one day after Gloria Allred, acts like an altruist in search of justice by representing a poor teenager who was severly assaulted and had the crime broadcast on You Tube, we realize that once again, Gloria, is just up to her old PR tricks. Roll out the skank of the week, or should I say one skank and one skank lawyer. I hope Rob Lowe and his wife take this woman and Alred to the cleaners in court and then go after their personal assets civilly - I mean the nanny has nothing but still she should spend the rest of her life as an example to others like her who belong in the permanent poor house - and as for Allred - wouldn't it be wonderful to see her kicked out of her mansion as an example to all other bottom feeding lawyers pretending to give a damn about justice or the American people!

Toria

She's just a gold digger. If Rob Lowe committed sexual battery against her, she should have quit when it happened and filed suit then. Not now. She didn't do so because it never happened. In either case, it's her word against his and the burden of proof rests with her. Not him. I hope her 15 minutes of fame ends soon and her case is dismissed. Then, I hope the Lowes sue her for defamation and are awarded a judgment against HER.

Cheryl

Wayne Matthews...WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! That's why you are sooo bitter..looser!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

xixi

She is great. Most of the users ~TALLHUB~c ~om ~are her fans. For she helped about 10 herpes girls on this site last year. She will helpe more Herpes woman this year. You can check her blog here to know the details

patsy ramsey

THERE SHOULD BE NO SUPRISES THAT YOU'LL BE SEEING MORE OF THIS SINCE HEATHER MILLS SHOWED EVERY USELESS HOUSE-WIFE WHORE THAT THEY CAN MAKE MILLIONS BY GIVING UP ANY SELF INTEGRITY THEY HAD AND PRETENDING TO BE VICTUMS.

OC Get A Life

Cheryl, it is pretty immature and bordering on retarded to attack someone with their full name on the internet, but since you are so incredibly obsessed with young Wayne, perhaps you should just lift your 300 pound self off of the couch in your parent's basement, skip the two extra large pizzas for brunch, and go back to highschool or primary school which ever one you failed out of - and I have always found that people who are attacking others for shortcomings like "only fat broads" are usually "fat broads" themselves.

Peace out, and Jenny Craig has an all you can eat diet for pigs like you.

jollyex

What I want to know is WHY are these "celebrity wives" hiring these hot nannies? If I had a husband who had a reputation of screwing around all the time, the last thing I'd want is a hot nanny. Everyone working in my house would be fat and ugly as sin! Or at least fatter and uglier than me. :) Take note you rich women who can't care for your own kids by yourself because you have too damn much money.....HIRE UGLY PEOPLE!!!

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

I CAN SAY THIS IN 4 WORDS.........IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments