Foxy Brown Gets On Her Knees

4/22/2008 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Convicted female rapper Lil' Kim Remy Ma Foxy Brown has been freed -- and saved!

Just two days after being released from Rikers, a demure Foxy, decked out in a convent dress, ponytail and hearing aid, visited her newest hot spot on Sunday -- a NYC church.

Manicurists have mercy!

the loser

ok and what is suppose to happen next

e

You bastards have no damn respect I hope you all burn in hell.

Tee Tee

this is BAD PR advice .. a hearing aide? we all know this chic hears better than most 98yr olds! a morman dress? come on, this chic has a pact with her breasts to show them EVERYTIME she's out! church .. or as my black friends like to say chuuuuchh - lawd have his mercies .. is she lifting holy hands or pretending to say hail mary's? and the fake ponytail? how many dead horses had to go without for her? this is the WORST publicity stunt I've seen in days .. cause that fake prince van ash hole took that cake

Nor Cal Reader

I bet she reads the Bible, not for spiritual enlightenment but to find loopholes.

jbird

#%&! photo op is all this is. It's called charm the paps for damage control. Why else bring the camera's along. Worse than brit! This good behavior too shall pass. Mark my words

Granny Pants

Could someone call for some help for me cuz I think I just broke my ribs laughing.

KO

Were TMZ photogs staking out the church? Or did her rep call you and tip you off?

Elizabeth

GOD works all for his good How cool, In most cases it takes to be broken, to come to the lord. As a Christian, I know her joy, as she now knows the lord and is builing a relationship with him. You can see the comfort she know has. How very cool!!

Stick

Look how shiny her legs are! I hope her knees don't leave spots on the pillow!

Kelli

Amen

steve

more comfortable than kneeling on the hard cold floor at Rikers...hope the church has strong load bearing joints. cuz that roof is gonna collaspe....besides that...she's counting the tile on the floor....

Scott Dred

The last refuge of a scoundrel!

Catty

This is so contrived. The perfect angle for the shot, the perfect lighting, the perfect pose....dispicable.

Granny Pants

I say this is the fake Kelli and Elizabeth, God doesn't want you to be stupid, compassionate is ok but stupid is no and old Foxy ain't at one with the Lord, trust me.

Liz

KO~ The pic was published by SplashNews and bought by TMZ! Yes, they actually paid money for this.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments