Billy Blanks' Wife Kickboxes Him to the Curb

4/23/2008 8:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gayle Blanks has filed for legal separation from her husband, Tae Bo creator Billy Blanks. The reason for the separation? Tae Bo is no longer relevant ... just kidding, it's "irreconcilable differences."
Click to view docs
The fit couple, who have been married since 1974, met in a karate class. They have two kids -- one of whom, Billy Jr., tried to invent something called "Cardioke."

beenontheotherside

Arch - No, no and no. You have no clue what you are talking about. Go turn on a TaeBo tape and worship Billy from afar or, if you really, really want to become a real TaeBoGroupie, come on out here and worship up close - after all God does now speak through Billy. Thanks for playing!

Have you ever asked yourself?

Rg, Arch and others sound so ridiculous. Billy B is so full of S...!!! When I hear him speaking, he sounds pathetic to me now. But don't give me wrong, I was of those groupies or fans years ago. A true friend to Billy??? Billy a true friend??? This is hilarious... Don't even go there, or welcome to the club! LOL Billy told me years ago he was a Friend, that he was an exception to all those corrupted men...until he showed his perverse side... But here again he had an explanation: The only person I am faithful to is Jesus Christ he said. Sick. This man is full of S... But trust me, let him know and he won't approach you anymore, he will shut up front of you if he knows you know. And it's pretty funny to watch him, doing the same thing, saying the same thing... same scenario over and over. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! Or yes, just enjoy Tae Bo, have a great workout and that's all. Billy as a man... Don't even go there.

Have you ever asked yourself?

Don't you think that Billy and Shellie (his adoptive daughter) have wierd relationship??? Shellie said that if Billy wasn't her dad,she would date him!! Yikes. What kind of relationship they have?? I always heard she was very protectivei n an excessive way...I loved taking Tae Bo classes but I never could talk to Billy without Shellie in the mixt!!! I am a married woman with kids, I just was very dedicated to my workout.

Arch

I don't worship Billy Blanks. I only work out to his tapes or dvds. I don't worship any man. I thought that Shellie was Billy's wife's daughter prior to their marriage. Does she knows that Billy cheated on her mother? People don't need to be putting the man down, especially if they once called themselves his friend. Adultery is not good period! They both need help and the only person that can heal a broken heart is God.

Have you ever asked yourself?

Yes Shellie is gayle's daughter...not Billy's daughter. Sure Shellie knows, the whole family knows and Gayle first. For sure not everything. Billy had an affair with a woman for more than 20 years ( many at the gym know who she is right? we won't name her...) We are not putting Billy down. His private life is not our business. Cheating or not, who cares right? It's life, it's the Blanks Life and we have ours. If many of us react to it it's because Billy pretended to be who he is not. He claimed to be this man, so religious and pure, lying about many things. We are not calling ourself his friend, HE said he was our friend, basically using good words to take advantage of people. I am one of them. I realized that. So I was very desappointed and many people don't realize it until they get very hurt. many people trust him. Billy put himself in such position...That's it. I always thought Billy needs help... I am still praying for him and his family, but today I have NO desire to go and take his class,or see all of them in Westlake... I know and I saw too much. It's not an healthy environment for me and my family. Billy is not credible anymore.

Don't drink the kool-aid

Since i am not a Billy groupie anymore and I have always been a BIG fan of Irene and Michael Blanks'....does anyone know where they are teaching now? I don't live in California but, I would be so happy to come back to Cali. and attend some of their classes. I need a new addiction since the Billy addiction makes me sick to my stomach!

Have you ever asked yourself?

Michael and Irene are located at 5223 Lankershim Blvd, North Hollywood,90601. 818-506-5500. See you there! It's awesome

Don't drink the kool-aid

Thanks #88! I will be there! What are they teaching? Is it kickboxing? I am looking forward to getting my butt kicked:)

eyeinthesky

Yes! I agree ... This "Rg" is on a major soapbox!!! Hey, Is that really you, Billy posing as "Rg"? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Don't drink the kool-aid

You said it # 90. Rg sounds about as smart as Billy does! hahaha If he gets on a roll (which is alot of the time) he can really make no sense what so ever.

Oppsishitedovertherainbowtofindthepotofgold

ROFLMFAO! WTF? is this dude related to Seal?

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Watch out Stedman I heard that Dina has her eyes on Billy!

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

if billy is so tuff maybe he should test his skills in ufc...

mya

"Tae-bo is no longer relevant"...lol. That's especially hilarious to me because i love tae-bo and i do tae-bo workouts several times every week. Good luck billy Blanks.

lacey

its actually called cardioke, not karaokecse..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments