Frenchie Claims Shauna Sand Abused Him

4/24/2008 7:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shauna Sand's French Fabio-alike soon-to-be-ex husband, Romain Chavent, has filed a request for a temporary restraining order against her -- claiming the Lucite wonder abused him.
Click to read documents!
The handwritten request for the TRO -- which makes painfully obvious that English isn't his first language -- was filed yesterday in Los Angeles Superior Court and alleges that on April 20 Shauna came to the restaurant where he works and told him she was going to "ruin [his] life." Chavent claims she "tried to take out my ring out of my finger" and had to lock her out of the restaurant.

In another instance, which he says occurred "2 or 3 month ago," Chavent claims Shauna showed up to the restaurant and began to "shake me and grab my arm violently" and told him she was going to "send me back to France."

In yet another instance, which he claims occurred four months ago, Chavent alleges that Shauna "hit me, she scratched my back" -- but this time he says her children were present. Frenchie says he called the police, but didn't press charges, adding that Shauna "was yelling at the sheriff."

A rep for Shauna had no comment.

On pill

Having to look at her face is abuse enough!!!!

RaheemXavierTequilaWannaWannaWillie

Hmmmmm

Kelli

She shook him and grabbed his arm violently?

campy

Well it's good to know that there are still real manly men in the world. Way to go guy person whoever you are.

Rose-Lee Gypsy

Harvey Levin makes me meshuge makhn!
I love you Harvey!
I want to meet you in time square some day and answer your questions on Peoples Court!
I bet your Nana is so proud!
XOXO

me

what a pu$$y

No Religion

she's only 92 lbs! is that with her shoes off?

wtf

Who? Are these more people that are only famous to the blog writers that are desperate for stories?

Kelli

I guess he suffered from"shaking arm syndrome." Hope there is no damage.

SpawnOfAzazel

She could erupt like a volcano. Silicone and Botox would ooze all over the place...

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

whadda froggpuss or pussfrogg; however it works fer ya! go suk onna snail!

Hayley

I find it hard to believe that 105 lb. Shauna Sand (she may even be tinier than that) could physically abuse a grown man. Whatever.

JM

I'm a Selli Kelli my life

kim

does she actually think she looks GOOD when she looks in the mirror?

i'm sure she's a crazy little boobjob, i mean whackjob, but she shook his arm violently? give me a break fauxbio, you're gonna have to come up with MUCH better lies than those to get some money.

you SHOULD be sent back to france for that romance-novel hair alone. and get some pride, arent you even embarassed by saying that grade-school weight GIRL "shook you violently"?!!?

SUN

She looks like a man in drag.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments