Ryan Seacrest

From Backstreet to Wall Street

4/25/2008 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What has more highlights, tanning cream and flashy outfits than a "Dancing with the Stars" contestant? Ryan Seacrest! Well, at least he used to. Ryan now looks like Mini Merv Griffin, all slicked out in shiny suits and white shirts. Oh yeah, he's also a mogul like Merv.backstreet to wall street
TMZ's Harvey Levin confronted Ryan on his radio show yesterday, asking why, why why? Ryan said, "Cause I think when I started on that show, I wasn't quite sure what you were supposed to look like on TV. And I thought, 'Well you got to do things to make yourself stand out on TV. "

Click here to hear the radio interview with Ryan and Harvey

sandyduncansglasseye

Merv was not gay! He just hired men and had sex with them, but he was not gay. Oh, and this Ryan guy looks horrible.

Luigimail

Ryan is really just a horses *ss! who cares about what he is wearing or has to say? I dont know why Idol and Simon havent replaced him seasons ago, listenng to him argue with simon for no reason but to make himself feel important is really painfull, thank god for TIVO!

heyyou

Seacreast with those highlights screams Gayyyyyyyyy,he should just come out of the Hollywood closet,I think everyone with a brain has figured it out by now,and the blond highlighting of the hair makes it more obvious,we all know and who cares so Seacrest come out come out wherever you are.

John in San Diego

MERV GRIFFIN'S EX BOY-TOY. SEACREST WAS THE TOP, MERV WAS THE BOTTOM.

Glisten Garbor

How come you don't do a "Is Ryan gay" poll???

John in San Diego

HE IS KINDA PRETTY. I CAN WHY MERV GRIFFIN WAS SCREWING HIM. OR MAYBE IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

lpm90210

I think Ryen is so full of himself ,that it makes his suits look to small.

John

And you have to have a girlfriend. It took ten years on Idol. If he'd waited gay marriage would be legal.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2