Muscly "Dancing" Star Screws Up Muscle

4/28/2008 11:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cristian de la Fuente was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance after he suffered a pretty severe injury on "Dancing with the Stars."

Cristian and partner Cheryl Burke were doing their second dance of the evening when, suddenly, in the middle of the routine, de la Fuente did something to his forearm -- a muscle pull or something like that. They finished the dance, but quickly cut to a commercial break. When they came back from commercial, the pair was judged on the performance up to the point of injury.

The couple scored 21 for the dance -- the lowest score of the night.

No word on whether Cristian can continue in the competition.

NUMbnuts

What a wuss!!!

mch

WHAT A WIMP!

nicolle

I was at a taping of DWTS on 4/15 and met Cristian- HEIS SO NICE and gracious with all who asked for a picture. Too bad he got hurt tonight, get well and come back to the show ! VOTE FOR CRISTIAN

Stevie

AWWWWWWWWWWW WHAT A PUSS

Lin

I like cristian, and I hope he is okay.....but if you look at the video he at first looks in pain favoring his right arm, and then seems to cradle his left arm?? Did he forget the dance moves and is using this injury to save face. Guess we'll find out.

Mama

How can you say he's a wuss and a wimp? The man was obviously suffering. He looked close to passing out or throwing up. He's not just a pretty-boy actor - the man is in the Chilean Air Force, and, in general, we tend to think of military people being physically and mentally strong. You are whiners and twits that would squeal if you broke a nail!

NurseBlues

I saw this when it happened. I like Cristian but I think he forgot the steps and acted hurt. Watch it he grabs first one arm then the other....If that is what happened, I don't blame him. You know when you fall down that if you act hurt you get sympathy and not laughed at. Watch he will be back next week..."its a miracle"!!!

Bullimia

This reminds me of a bad episode of Dance Fever..

Standing by the edge

Oh the humanity! Will he live? Can his arm be saved? Haa Haa Haa. With those bulging muscles and he get's a 'cramp' and whines about how much it hurts? Pleeeaazze. And he's in the Chilean Air Force? Real men suck it up and act like they can handle the pain. I've seen ice skaters perform with a broken foot and land jumps on that foot and not complain. He had it iced up immediately and then needed an ambulance with lights flashing to go to the hospital. Haa Haa Haa. What a girly man.

crazyplayx3

I nearly spilled my macaroni and cheese! Oh the anguish of this young man, and the heartless medics of hollywood, this man is a hero, why was he not airlifted to the hospital? I wonder if there will be a trust fund where I can donate my social security claim?

anon

27-spilled your macaroni and cheese? That made me laugh out loud. I hope Christian's arm gets better, he is the best looking man I have ever seen!!!

name withheld

He was a SISSY! He was totally acting like he was in pain and worse, he let it show!

Cristian injured his arm cuz he was flexing his groin and hyper extended his arm! Then he looked pathetic with an ice pack!

CHUCK IT UP FOR THREE MINUTES!

suerab

Christian seems like a genuine sweet man. He is a great dance and is gorgeous! He was hurt because he could not continue dancing and also in pain. I volunteer to be his nurse!

crazyplayx3

28---------------The best looking man ever? You must not get out to much, I may even have him beat, and at least I can stir my mac and cheese.

L.S

He is so hot hope he's ok i don't want him to go .cry baby shannon & wimpy boy have to go....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments