'CSI' Star

Popped for

Heroin, Coke, Ecstasy

4/29/2008 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"CSI's" Gary Dourdan was busted in Palm Springs yesterday on suspicion of possessing heroin, cocaine, ecstasy and prescription drugs. Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the actor was asleep in his car at 5:21 AM when they approached the vehicle and made the bust.

0429_dourdan_ex_mug-1
We're told Dourdan was taken to Palm Springs jail where he posted $5,000 and bailed out.

Tough times don't last, tough people do!!

Must of just left Amy's and Britney's house.

me

i knew he was a crackhead. what a shame. get some help dude.

p1tey1

WOW!! He just got fired from CSI the other day!!! Hopefully he's hit rock bottom and will accept help. If not, he's going to die.

Flash

I wonder if he would introduce me to his dealer?

noitall

NO SURPRISE HERE!!!

DJ

Fire his ass and lock him up
for 90 days! That will sober his loser ass up!

Laughing my tailbone off

WHAT A DOUCHE!!! CAREER OVER!!!

Sheryl

This is very tragic. I'm not trying to defend him at all but obviously something went very wrong for this guy and he needs help before he ends up dead.

LaLocke

This guy was deteriorating in a public over a long period of time. It is sad that no one could get through to him to get help. Once CBS announced their intentions to not renew his contract it was only a matter of time before he spiraled completey out of control.For the person who commented why would he be in a car and how he had no common sense, well have you ever met or heard of an addict known for his common sense?!!! The toll that addiction takes is immense he looks like a different person than he did just five years ago. Tragic.

QE2

He probably doesn't realize this, but getting busted probably saved his life. Just think of what that combination of drugs would do to a person. Think Heath Ledger. This might just be the best thing that ever happened to this guy. Now it's up to him. Good luck to him!

Bird

Oh no! That's horrible. I wonder which Hollywird celeb is going to be the next one to keel over from drug addiction. I pray he gets help for his drug problem.

dee

Al the "druggies" were here in Palm Springs/Coachella Valley for the Coachella Fest. The left a really really big mess and we locals don't appreciate it!

c1rodz

I wonder if he was in his CHAH-JUH! kee kihaaa!! He's on crack rock !! HIlarious!

Bonzai

That explains sooooo much about his behavior lately

FlBiker

TMZ took down my Buckwheat Was Busted post.
I cannot stop laughing