Heidi Montag Is a Fashion Designer

4/29/2008 1:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Hills" star Heidi Montag (left) at the White House Correspondents' Dinner on Saturday -- and fashion designer Donatella Versace (right) at the same event.
Heidi Montag and Donatella Versace
In 2007, one of them admitted to having plastic surgery at age 20.

We're just sayin'!

DD

I swear Donatella is really DONATELLO....that has GOT to be a man. She is one butt-ugly shim.

FlBiker

So Skeletor, we meet again!

OMG

FIRST or NOT. .shes FUGLY. and so is her DOG spencer pratt.

LeeLee

Donatella looks like a Muppet

Liz

They must use the same hair color................!

JESSICA

THE DRESS HEIDI IS WEARING IS THE SAME DRESS SHE WORE FOR AN INTERVIEW FOR ACCESS HOLLYWOOD OR ET, ONE OF THOSE SHOWS.

yadda yadda

is Donatella Versace a man?

Jennifa O Jenny

It looks like a before/after picture - Heidi when she's young and Heidi when she's older.

whatever

I'm sure Heidi's family is so proud of their little girl.....NOT!!! I'm real sorry but I don't like this girl and I think she is ugly both inside and out. I'm ready for the out lash on those comments....

Mayu

I can't stand Heidi and Spenswhore. They clamied on Tyra that Lauren Villanized them.

Well I don't see her every time I turn on TMZ, or turn on Inside edition or E! Entertainment news. I don't see her classifying herself as an A-list celebrity and whoring herself out to photogs.

And last time I looked, When Heidi was upset about Spenswhore hanging out with Audrina, wasn't it him who told her Audrina followed him around, then went back to Aundrina and said if Heidi had a problem with him being friends with her, it was Heidi's problem? And he's the one who started the sex tape rumor on camera... and what about the playboy bunny inncodent?

Yeah. It was sure someone else's fault they were villanized.

I also can't stand how they have an excuse for everything.

"Of course the music video looked cheap. It was suppose to. We weren't intending it to be high quality."
"Of course there's a sex tape. I'm 1000% sure. No I never saw it... but I know."
"I knew the song sucked. I didnt want to release it but they told me if I didn't make that track, they wouldn't release ANY Tracks."

OH COME ON! TMZ Say they're annoying, people who read TMZ hate them... can't Photogs just blacklist them and make them fade into obscurity and get back to actual Celebrities?

Mayu

Woops. Sry for the double post. TMZ posted the first comment without sending me a confirmation... so I didn't think it went through. My bad all.

jeezlouise

UUHHGG! They are so terrible. She has a dumb and dumber look at all times and he looks like an Amish kid with the stupid facial hair. I think Spencer is on pills...

Mr Poop Scoop

I'm suprised the Hills is still on the air. It's terribly boring and VERY slow paced.

lauren

Has anyone else noticed the resemblence between Heidi and Tori Spelling? They could be twins!

Moe

Soooo why are these two at a White House function??? Stupid!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments