Hulk

Puts the Moves On

... His Daughter?!

4/29/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's a lot of guys who would kill to rub oil in between Brooke Hogan's thighs -- but her birth father shouldn't be one of 'em! Billy Ray Cyrus on line one!

media-removed-tmz
In an attempt to turn Brooke a similar shade of burnt amber, Hulk creepily rubbed lotion and frolicked with his 19-year-old eldest child -- along with his Brooke-alike girlfriend -- at an L.A. hotel pool on Monday. Keep it in the family.

Renee

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. NOT RIGHT.

me

Comment number one is right. It is sad that everyones mind is in he gutter. God forbid if a dad helps his daughter put on sun block or what ever. Sad very sad. In most cases the people ponting the finger that something looks bad about it, is probably the one who is a perv behind close doors. A normal person would see a pic like this one and automatically think dad helping his little girl out. A dad will always go out of his way for his children, boy or girl. A good dad that is. It does not matter if the child is 4 or 54. A parent is a parent for life. At least that is the way it is for normal parents.

Angelique

#82
I must have hit home, what are all heated up for. What point are you trying to prove that are an incestous idiot.

lainy

"10. To the first poster - in what world do YOU live in? I don't know ANYONE that would think its normal for a dad to rub suntan oil on his 19-year old daughter's BUTT AND THIGHTS.

Although I would need to be convinced that is really his DAUGHTER before I'd believe something like this."

uh, maybe she has a good relationship with her father? im 20, and i would rather my daddy help me rub suntan lotion on me than some pervert walk by, see me putting it on myself, and make a stupid comment about touching my body! besides, ITS HER FATHER. he changed her diapers for goodness sake!!!! thats his flesh and blood! i, and plenty of other people, see no problem with this. but, would you say the same thing if her mother was doing that?! oh, of COURSE NOT. and, learn how to spell. its "THIGHS" not "THIGHTS"!!!

ME

by me, get real! If you don't mind your dad touching your body at 19 that's fine with me but in generally it's just plain wrong. It has nothing to do with our minds in the gutter. It has to do with boundaries. When your little girl starts reaching puberty time to stop touching her.

ME

It's different if your dad's hugging you, etc. but if he's feeling you up it's just plain wrong.

Goldie

why don't he just DO brooke and get it over with......jk!

MG

Hey Hulk, this is Billy Ray......some guy named Chris Hanson wants to sit down and talk to the two of us.......said we are free to leave anytime we want during the interview.....

Angelique

#89
A rapist can be of anybody white, black, latino, indian, asian check out www.deathrow.com you'll see you uneducated fool.
Go blog on Dog the bounty hunter about rapists.

Bubblebunny

This is just plain icky.

Kelli

Wow, thats wrong.

Jenna

I guess if we wait long enough true colors bubble to the surface. Billy Ray lying in a suggestive pose with his daughter and now this with the Hulkster. Maybe he can blame all the steroids. That girl should beat feet and get out of there. Shes old enough to know that kind of behavior is not rite.

Chris

Sorry "me" that's gross. First she's not a little girl, and second of all there is no way in hell my dad would do that to me. That's gross and inappropriate. Period. Shoulders, okay, but her butt. Uh-uh, sorry.

ME

I would jump out of that chair sky high if my dad did that to me. She looks comfortable like this is a normal thing in her family.

Northdolphin

Whatcha gonna do when the Hulkster's hands run wild on you !