Star to Babs: I'm a Lawyer, You're a Slut

5/7/2008 6:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Star Jones and Barbara Walters are staging their own version of "The Hills" -- just 50 years later!

Star Jones unleashed a verbal ass-whooping on Barbara Walters today, telling Us Weekly, "It is a sad day when an icon like Barbara Walters, in the sunset of her life, is reduced to publicly branding herself as an adulterer, humiliating an innocent family with accounts of her illicit affair and speaking negatively against me all for the sake of selling a book ... It speaks to her true character."

Star is referring to the revelation Walters made that she had an affair with then-married Senator Edward Brooke during the 1970s -- and the fact that Walters claims in her new book Jones forced her to lie on "The View" about Jones' gastric bypass surgery.

For her part, Walters' rep refused to comment back, saying, "I will not dignify this with a comment. Barbara's written words say it all!"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

JUICEE

I LIKE STAR. SHE'S REAL & UNLIKE BABS FAKE ASS, DOES'NT PRETEND TO BE WHAT SHE IS NOT. THERE IS NO PURPOSE FOR MRS. WALTERS PRUNE BEHIND TO BRING UP HOW SHE DISRESPECTED HERSELF & ANOTHER WOMAN, OTHER THAN FOR SALES & PROMOTION. SHE'S 'SUPPOSE' TO BE BETTER THAN THAT. IF THIS WERE ANYONE ELSE WE WOULD NOT BE SOO QUICK TO GLORIFY HOW SHE STABBED A FRIEND IN THE BACK (STAR) AND/OR HOW SHE FAILED AT MULTIPLE MARRIAGES AND WILLINGLY PARTICIPATED IN COMMITTING ADULTERY.

Michele

At least Barbara had an affair with a hetrosexual male, not a gay guy like Star married.

Carol Allaire

I have watched The View, for as long as it's been on. I really enjoyed all the women associated with tose segments. All were people who could make you laugh, and get down to serious business. I was devastated when Meredith was leaving, then Star Jones, then Lisa Ling, and I didn't know why. They were a Happy Family, that's what I thought. I Hated the lady. the lesbian one named Miss Prissy, Rosie Odonell. God I threw-up. How could they do that???? Now we have some womderful Women. Whoppie Goldberg, she knows her stuff, The longest keeper, Miss Joy, Elisabeth, and Sherri. I guess things are working out now. I hope so. Star and Barbara, they are too old to be playing these games. I am so sick of this, and alot of people are too. Stop. even tho you hate each other, and let God take over this mess. people should get along, especially since the younger crowd can't do it. There will be a time, when all will be judged by a private Man, and I don't think some will be so Happy, come doomesday. Let's act appropriately, and the Love should come out.

in the know

sTAR YOU CAN 'T handle the TRUTH.

JM

Whaaaa?

!!

Barbara should have taken that, "affair with Senator Brooke", with her to the grave.

... and I'm sure Barbara has had an interesting enough life with her career to fill a book, without putting Star Jones in as page filler.

Steven Segall PIMP # 1

This happened way earlier in the day.

TMZ is slower than molasses!

nikki

Star is a bitter bitch and Barbara is just a bitch! Two peas in a pod...

tatata

black has nothing to do with it a bitch is a bitch regardless of color , check yourself!!

Kenny is Gay

At least Barbara's affairs were not with homosexuals.

Anon

Round 1 to Star!!! Is she on the same boat however, being a cougar to the married Dwayne Wade?

Mr. Hat

I agree. Barbara should never have revealed that secret.
It only served to hurt innocent people.

jakb

She's just pissed off because she doesn't want people to know the truth about her...funny because she seems to have crap to say about everyone else.Barabara goes about it the classy way, on Oprah. Star goes to a tabloid. Says wonders there

Grandmother Lohan

Can you imagine having Star Jones as your lawyer? Man, I would be so embarrased!
I hate that fat ass mother-effer, or should I say mother heifer!!!
Star, put the weight back on and drift back to obscuria!
Fat Bitch!
How's your gay husband?

Shea

Star Jones is a disgusting pig. Even with the weight loss she is STILL a pig! Everybody knows that she lied and lied during her last days on The View. And that is why the network couldn't get her fat ass out of there fast enough.

Who else but a stupid, disgusting pig marries a man whom EVERYBODY KNOWS IS GAY?!! Star, go and find something to do with yourself. Maybe you and Omarosa and Justin Guarini can start a has-been support group.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments