Richie to Dr. Jiffy:

Say You, Say Me,

Say Goodbye

5/8/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Daniel Serrano -- aka Dr. Jiffy Lube, aka the guy who injected Priscilla Presley's face (among many others) with industrial-grade silicone -- talked to TMZ today at his deportation hearing, and guess who he says is responsible for getting him sent home -- Lionel Richie.

Serrano got nabbed by immigration right after serving time in federal prison for drug smuggling. He claims immigration cops told him Lionel's lawyer called Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Serrano claims, Richie was "jealous" because he and Lionel's ex, Diane, were engaged.

As for Priscilla, Serrano says he only "touched her up on the corner of her mouth" and "didn't cause any harm."

Serrano says, "I can tell I will be deported, I won't have justice."

Richie's lawyer, Don Friedman, tells TMZ he knows nothing about Serrano's claim.

Frisco

I doubt that immigration officials would leak that type of info,,, Bye!!!!

pua

The Guy learns the American system quickly, when caught red handed, blame someone else, or go to rehab.....

davey

1st

Shea

Go! And take Priscilla Presley with you!!!!!!!

wtf

It doesn't matter what you shoot into your face it can't be safe. At some point body parts are just going to start falling off these people or they could just start chewing their own faces off. If you wear the patch to quit smoking it is absorbed into your body and there isn't even any injections involved.

I used the lip plumper lip gloss when I had a sinus infection. My entire face swelled up like a balloon, just simple lip gloss absorbed into the skin reaching my sinuses. It's just a matter of time before they find out all these injections are actually very dangerous.

HARDY-HAR-HAR

This guy is so full of crap. Get him the hell out of here. BUH - BYE.

OCD

I can't say that I would shed any tears at his deportation. Creepy "physician".

Cici

You stupid PUTZ, you don't deserve justice. Will the people you injected industrial grade silicone into get justice?!!

GO AWAY - GREEDY MORON.

rHIANNA

what an ass...send him back...we dont need idiots like him coming to our country and bringing motor oil as a way to keep your youth. hell they should send him to prison b4 sending his ass back to argentina..........loser

Pretty Ricky

Screw you loser! I'm glad your ass is being deported. Have a nice trip.

Curious

That's what you get you, putz! Don't be thinking you can come to America and mess with our woman's faces along with our money and get away with it! If Lionel's lawyer DID call immigration on you, then, good for him! I also highly doubt Lionel Richie the legendary song writer was jealous over the likes of you. That man has more money and and probably more women than you would know what to do with "doc" Now, who's jealous of who? PLEASE..he probably didn't want to miss a tour to take you court to sue you for damages. And probably figured you were broke also, so why bother? Just kick your buns outta here! punishment fits the crime whiner

Patti

You go Lionel!!

Hal

Deport him my azz - drop him off in the middle of the ocean, any ocean!

Spell Check.

Dr. Jiffy Lube,
You could have at least inflated my tires!

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr