"Idol" Goes Pro Choice

5/13/2008 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tonight, "American Idol's" remaining trilogy of terror takes the stage to sing songs of their own choice -- as well as those of the judges and producers. TMZ moles obtained the set list early, so you won't have to abort your evening plans.

tattooed white trash...

Good lord...TMZ sucks....you will probably delete this comment, so who gives a crap??? TMZ blows major ass...

rachel

Is this show still on the air?
I thought it was over, and the stupid one won.

Jenny

Finally some current songs!!
I love Archie but I might have to download some Cook tonight.
DAFTMFW!!!

rachel

Kel you dumb a@@

The stupid one with no talent won! duh

THis time the label won't wait to drop them, they just won't even give a
contract in the first place!

dumb go back under your rock

Kt

I can't believe how immature TMZ and the other people commenting on here are.
If you don't like the show, don't talk about it. It's as easy at that.

And just for your information, American Idol is currently the number 1 television show, and a good majority of songs on the radio come from American Idol contestants.

Twinker

That Archeleta dude chose: My Heart Belongs To Daddy

raven

david archuleta butchering a dan fogelberg song .. and turning chris brown's song into a lounge lizard song ... you watch. he will be dancing like carlton banks on fresh prince.

UGH ...

Raz

Please lose little Mormon boy. There is probably an opening for him in the Tabernacle Choir.

Tabitha

I'm pulling for Archie but damn David Cook is going to be awesome tonight!

roxxi

What the HELL make david A think he can sing chris brown??????? American Idol has gotten so sucky in the last few seasons now these kids are covering conings of people they will never be able to be .

Your'e Fired!

Remember little david, wear a fresh diaper, and don't waddle........

None of Your Business

Archie is singing a Chris Brown song and I wonder if lyrics from Stand by Me will be included in it? lol

Biff

Who Gives a Crap, IDOL Rigged anyway. Simon & Co. are laughing all the Way to the Bank. Stop making them Rich America, STOP WATCHING.

laughin' in Malibu

Who writes this crap? Most offensive, but then what did I expect from this site...my filthy addidction.....

Star

#14 Same here you read it get mad but want more LOL David Cook ruled tonight! Syesha did good and the judges have always been hard on her its not fair but as soon as MJ was kicked off I knew it would be the Davids battling it out

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments