That Was Fast

Weiland Out of Jail

5/13/2008 9:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Scott WeilandScott Weiland was released from jail at 6:54 PM last night after serving only 10 hours out of his 192-hour sentence. His rehab stints last longer!

Weiland turned himself in at 8:55 AM yesterday, was officially booked at just after noon, and then assigned a housing location at 6:41 PM. But that wasn't quite necessary, since he was released just 13 minutes later.

Quite a busy day!

mmmmmm hmmmmm

nothing hotter than TATTOOED WHITE TRASH---- my kinda man!

Rockergirl

PROCESSED IN AND PROCESSED OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

READY FOR SATURDAY.

Dina Lohan is not Smarter than a 5th Grader

LA county is a joke when it comes to jail time and wearing panties. People only serve 10 percent of thier sentences if that, of course unless your Paris Hilton.

ezstreet

here we go again , celeb justice at its finest . all you l.a. judges , d.a.'s and sheriff's dept. go f*#k yourselfs , this guys been
in so much trouble over the years and never learns , this is why , your justice system is a JOKE !! anyboby else would be
serving a very long sentence . I guess it all started when o.j. got away with murder

aqualung

a few hours in jail - that'll teach him.

he'll be caught in macarthur park trying to score before midnight tomorrow.

hopefully, the next time this idiot with no self-control gets himself into trouble, he end up getting himself injured or have a stroke.

THAT'LL teach him a lesson.

FastGM3

Why did Kiefer Sutherland have to spend 48 days in jail? Everyone else charged with similar offenses some even worse, get out in a matter of hours.

TheRaw420

When it's cold outside there is less crime, the jails have more room, when it's hot there is more crime and the jails are full, Kiefer did his time in the fall/winter.. Scott did his time in the spring /winter when the jails are full...

so it's best to time your crimes and jail time to most benefit you, the common criminal.

Why, it was just 6 months ago that I was stopped and accused of an alleged DUI. My lawyers said to the DA, to prove it,
because we want a jury trial... guess what? the the DA dismissed my case because they had no proof....

Not everyone that gets stopped and accused of a DUI is guilty.... The police often are less than truthful and disingenuous they perjur themselves everyday just to make a quota so that they can continue to be funded by the government which in-turn provides retirement benefits for the police and their families....

DUI's are big business, the government thrives on them.... they actually encourage them behind the publics knowledge.

No One Gets Out Alive

After Scott OD's everybody will be saying, "The signs were all there, why didn't anybody help him ."

Ana

PARIS GOT SCREWED!!! ALL OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE DONE WORSE STUFF THAN HER AND ONLY DO A FEW MINUTES.

SMF

Kiefer Sutherland did 48 days and this joker gets out in minutes. Unbelieveable. Where the hell is the justice?? If you want to dirink and drive in LA make sure your name is Kiefer Sutherland and who'll only do a couple of minutes.

SMF

I meant to say make sure your name isn't Kiefer Sutherland and you'll only do a couple of minutes.

Lovesin

Leave Scott alone hes been through enough without u ppl pointing out hes flaws at least he wont dissapoint hes fans like moi who are waiting for him to tour with STP

SPLIFFSMOMMY

HE LOOKS LIKE HE IN THE EARLY STAGES OF FULL BLOWN AIDS

jason

Scott Weiland rules, so stfu all you pieholes that are against him. Rock on Scott and nevermind these pieholes.

coldfreak

WEILAND ROCKS!! He's going on w/lots of great plans!! And it's gonna be a Blast!! Plus The STP Tour Starts Today!!!!!!Rock It Up!! this is from Scott Weilands myspace page blog......April 30, 2008 Hello Everyone, I felt the need to check in and let everyone know what the latest andgreatest is...as you know, my original band, STP, have reunited andare gearing up for our 4 month tour of the US this summer. I'm reallyexcited to be back in cohoots with my old buddies and share thattingly feeling when we perform. I've been crazy busy since coming off tour and never get the chanceto sleep in anymore! I have been working on my solo record, whichwill be a double album due for a November release. Its gonna beawesome, with many different musical influences like rock, punk, r&bas well as an eclectic blend that we've come up with over the years.Can't wait for everyone to hear it. I'm also in the process ofwriting my autobiography along with famed writer David Ritz, also dueout toward the end of the year. It will be a collection of stories,experiences and lessons throughout my life. Definitely a good read. Well, I gotta hit the studio now. Ill do my best to check in everynow and then. I want you to know, I ALWAYS appreciate the love andsupport and am excited to give you all a great tour. Cheers, Scott

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments