Anne Heche Crazy Broke

5/14/2008 8:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Anne Heche got a break from the judge in her custody war today after appearing in court, claiming she doesn't have a pot to pee in ... even less than her deader-beat ex-husband.

An L.A. County Superior Court judge has suspended Heche's obligation to pay child support for July. Heche has been forking over $14,798 in monthly support.

In her declaration, Heche noted that her TV show, "Men In Trees," had gotten the ax. She says since January, "I have been unemployed and had no income....except for one very short term contract for a movie role for which I received a total of $65,000."

Heche says she has a grand total of $34,840.93 in her accounts. She claims she can't continue paying for Homer's private school tuition, her Canadian mortgage, L.A. rent, auto and other expenses. She says she's $364,000 in the hole.

BTW, Anne was spotted at the Malibu Beach Inn over the weekend. She blew $30 on appetizers, not including tip.

frogs and gravel

Who is Mrs. Bushmann? The World wants to know.

Robert

I get a feeling she has a Swiss bank account.... $30 for appetizers? Geez.

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

Mrs Bushman:

I already DID all THAT!!! AND I STILL LANDED HERE!! pLEaSe hEIP MEeeEEe!!!!

divalasvegas

Yeah, my heart bleeds for her, whatever! She married an idiot, had a baby with the idiot and ended up supporting the idiot and baby. $14000 a month in child support sounds like daddy support. She has an obligation to her son no matter what. Having a child means that you plan accordingly! Being an actress, she should know by now that sometimes parts can be few and far between. Setting some back for a rainy day is hard, but part of being in show bizness.

scissors

So yeah...I'm a little bit sarcastic at times. Ann baby I wasn't serious when I accused you of having stashes of unreported earnings in safe places. What I'm trying to say is I'd respect you just as much if you were financially broke as you were financially stable. Hey, if you're not full on lesbo let's have lunch...or a salad...or sumthin'.

John Boy

No matter how you slice it. 14,798 A MONTH ---- Give me break. Not even private school cost that, and she can't afford that either. That settlement seems ridiculous and the Judge would be fair in renegotiating that settlement. Geesh!! I do n't even know the woman to know she got robbed.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Dear....author of the dopey post below...eat $hit and die!

27. ATTENTION PEOPLE:

GO DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIVES AND GET OFF THIS COMPUTER....READ A BOOK...GET A JOB....DO SOME CHARITY WORK....HELP THY NEIGHBOR...

TRY AND DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE WITH YOUR LIVES..INSTEAD OF BLOGGING THIS NONSENSE!!!

Posted at 9:32PM on May 14th 2008 by Mrs. Bushmann

C. Cruz

The real question is why is she paying almost $15K/monthly on child support? It seems she should have spent her money on a good Family Attorney first.

Lara

That is a horrible name for a child, "Homer"....gag. I guess in her world those payments are normal, but I'm thinking wow, how different they are from average people. Her ex needs to back off if she can't pay. He must be living high on the hog with those kind of child support payments.

TMZhires13yearolds

Hey people, I like Ellen. Don't be telling this disturbed woman to go back to her. Ellen and Portia make a much better couple. As far as Ann goes, I feel sorry for people with mental problems. Not their fault.

BonnieB

This comment is absurd and obviously shows you how much time you yourself Mrs. bushmann spend on this website in order to call people out on their comments posting again and again. You are just a big of a loser as you claim others are take your own advice... NOW STOP BLOGGING YOUR NONSENSE MRS BUSHMANN AND LEAVE OTHERS TO DO WHAT THEY OBVIOUSLY ENJOY IT IS IN NO WAY HURTING YOU!

27. ATTENTION PEOPLE:

Posted at 9:32PM on May 14th 2008 by Mrs. Bushmann

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

HEY BRAD H
I am 50,long strawberry-blonde natural hair,i'll meet you at Starbuck's:)

Travis

Oh well. When my wife and I "almost" got divorced...the courts didnt care that I wasn't gonna be able to make it. They still ordered me to pay 1 grand a month.

Mesa

Who cares about Anne Heche?

She has no talent
Ellen can be glad to be rid of her; she has a much better mate in Portia.

Who is Anne going to leach off of now?

Beverley

Reminds me of the old adage "It's cheaper to keep her" or in this case, Anne this is what you get when you take a vow of marriage and then end up sleeping with someone else who is also married and moving in with him long before your divorce is even done. You can't have it all after you cheated, you have to live with the consequences and your choice when you were married was to have your husband be the at-home parent instead of putting Homer in day care so that you could go off and gallivant all over the place. Now that it suits you, you want to stop paying the money that will provide for your husband and child. He didn't choose to walk out and f*ck someone else, you did you tramp! If you had stayed faithful, this wouldn't be happening to you! Pay up and shut up!