Miss Jackson, That's Nasty!

5/14/2008 1:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Janet Jackson just can't seem to avoid wardrobe malfunctions.
Janet Jackson
Damita Jo arrived to the opening of the Alexander McQueen store in L.A. on Tuesday, looking like the illegitimate celebuspawn of the Pink Panther and a Druid high priestess.

If only she could cast a spell on her record sales.

davey

looks like latoya.... mama.....

stud

#13, although the dress is ugly, there is no need to name call. I bet your broke , beer-bellyed, bald husband would do her.....in that dress......hell i would.

wow.

OH I WONDERED WHO TOOK MY DRAPES OFF MY WINDOW! JANET BABY, U GOT TO COME UP WITH SOME NEW IDEAS ON HOW U DRESS. CAROL BERNETTE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN PULL THAT ONE OFF. NOW GIMME BACK MY DRAPES!!

tlo

13. why does TMZ cover anything about this NO talent BLACK Bitch?

Posted at 2:23PM on May 14th 2008 by Mrs. christie--first grade teacher

Very glad you are not teaching my first grader. If you were, this would be the end of your job.

LOL

I think that dress is beautiful. Obviously TMZ has no taste, and you all are jumping on the bandwagon without even knowing what you are talking about.

Pussyboy

The "I Dream of Genie" look is back.

Ohhh ...... Master!

moveover

Yikes! Looks like she's back on the little chocolate donuts!

Lalaland

Either she's joining the next Heaven's Gate organization or she missed the stage door to the filming of Star Trek the millionth generation...

Toomuch

Wow....I agree with you.....I don't understand why you guys are putting her down so badly....she is still a beautiful lady and the dress is not THAT bad! Geez!

wtf

Has been

I HAVE LICKED TOM CRUISE. TWICE!

BITCH HAS THREE, COUNT 'EM T-H-R-E-E FLOP ALBUMS IN A ROW!!

Mrs Joe Jackson

She needs to have a hit record..and a stylist. She currently looks like a pig and sings like one.
Her career is over.. 3 dud albums in a row.
She should get a job as a WalMart greeter.
She has the stance for it, in this picture.

stilettochick

No PoiseProtection, the first grade teacher that posted earlier should be a wal mart greeter. I think they make about the same salary as a first grade teacher...........................HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!! Janet is laughing her pretty azz all the way to the bank. Take that haters! Yeah, the dress is not that cute, but um....I'm sure most of you haters are ugly.......................LOL

Krishna

Leave her alone...I have a house robe like that! NOT!!!

JERMAINE

YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY!!!!!!! JANET LOOKS AMAZING IN THIS OUTFIT... HATERS!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments