Ashlee's Wedding Pics Pimped to People

5/15/2008 3:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

At least someone cares enough to pay cold hard cash for pregnant bride Ashlee Simpson's wedding pics!
Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson
Sources tell us People mag is shelling out "well over" one milllll-ion dollars (yes, as in seven figures) for pictures of Ash and guylinered Pete Wentz. That's probably more than she's made -- total -- from her "singing."

For their part, the mag says, "We're thrilled that celebrities continue to choose PEOPLE as the place to share their most intimate photos. We do not comment on specifics of any deals."

artstoyz

It is rediculous to pay that much money for the pics.

good grief!

Who cares???? I sure don't!!!!

Brit is a f*ck up

That's why they are smiling, they both know that PEOPLE MAGAZINE is a bunch of SUCKERS for buying their stupid pics.

paisley40

I wouldn't pay to see her photos. People magazine is seriously overestimating the interest in these two. I don't understand what all the attention is about when it comes to the Simpsons. Neither Ashlee nor Jessica can sing or act. Both have whored around Hollywood. There are prettier and more talented women out there whose wedding photos I'd rather see. Definitely NOT worth one million dollars guys!

Cortes

This is very sad. Do they think that shelling out one million for these wanabe's is goning to make them the top selling magazine of all time? Is it really worth it? Let's take a vote, who gives a crap. They will be divorce in no time!!!

Oh Please

TMZ is just jealous they are too broke to pay for the pictures themselves. I know one thing, if somebody wanted to pay a million dollars to film my sorry a$$ gettng married, I'd be on that like white on rice and so would everybody else here posting. Give me a break.

Popsmart

I don't see how either deserve their celebrity status. Or 7 figures for their pictures.

JW

Can someone pay them to go away? The Simpsons were over a long time ago.

Libby

It makes me sick that these 2 are shopping pictures to the highest bidder. Actually, it is just not these 2 but the hollywood elite does it. I guess they need the money real bad for the wedding. The Hollywood elites think that we are so much better than we are.They can at least donate the money to charity.They just want to screw up the common peoples world and makes us live by rules that they can cannot live by themselves and then they blame it on the governrnent for the the problems. Sorry I am really upset with Hollywood and the enviromentalists. They have screwed our world NOT the Government.!!!!!!!!!!

rHIANNA

so the two little bitches married......divorce court is next for these two azzwipes, she looks more like a man than he does!

emme

The best description for both Ashlee and Jessica would have to be Media Whores. They have no talent and yet are photographed as celebrities and paid to show up at events, etc. That is so disturbing.

wasted days and wasted nights

Payable in cash to Joe.

Krishna

I am sure Ashlee uses a strap on and BIG dildo with cyber skin for her lesbo lover Ms. Wentz. When is Pete's expected due dated. Pete looks a little bottom heavy...He must be carrying the baby in his hips & ass.

faith

So, Papa Joe strikes again!! Is there nothing this man would not do to profit from his daughters? The sexual comments he's made and his overall demeanor regarding his daughters makes me geniunely sick to my stomach. And this man is supposedly a 'minister', a 'christian'..... Well, remember Swaggert and Jim Baker (just to name a few).....

BritneySpearsRules!!!!!!

Get of their back geez!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments