Bush Flips for Israel

5/15/2008 5:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dubya -- who still has 249 days in office -- took some time away from Presidentin' to enjoy a bike ride in Israel today ... and flash his middle finger to the international press!

He's either desperately trying to stop the bike ... or sending a strong message to all the terrorists. Hard to tell with G-Dub!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Mrs. Pine

I am so ashamed to admit I actually voted for this retard in 2000! I have never been a Bush-basher, but after watching some of his recent speeches, I truly think there is something mentally wrong with him. He is really lacking any form of intelligence whatsoever! His speech yesterday attacking Obama in Isreal was a gift from the heavens to Obama. Who wouldn't want to run for president on a platform opposing this imbecile? Poor McCain!

Wendy

This is a picture of onw of our worst presidents and BIG IDIOT, ignorant and just plain stupid.

Troy

This retard learns to ride a bike and it makes news on TMZ?

Oh and I love all the Bush PR wannabes who come out of what appears to be hibernation since 2003. He's a complete disaster people, please turn off Fox News and join the real world.

Jessica

To number 78...be proud you voted for him. Think about how our 'government' works....where does Bush get his intelligence; being advice, information, etc. from???? Intelligence committee??? Yes, that's right and John Kerry sits on that committee. Oh, that would be his committees which are comprised of BOTH Dems. and Reps. If anyone looks back to when the decision was made to go to war, most everyone including Hillary Clinton voted to go. Why?? To protect us; our freedom, our nation. He doesn't write his speeches, that speech everyone keeps referring to that attacked Barack...about time someone had the nerve; although I don't see it as intention or directed to him, to start calling him out on his 'lack there of' and what happens???? Plus, Bush NEVER mentioned his name!!! A 'knee-jerk' (scary) reaction from his camp - whining about the 'he said -she said' Another poster wrote of his lack of inexperience - I agree!!! This just shows a 'guilty' conscious from Obama??? hmmmm....

And Obama is not a retard??? He doesn't even know how many states are in our union!!!! He stated 57!!!!

To number 76 - every service man and women know of the risk when they sign their name on that line. And how many lives were lost in previous wars compared to the current one?

You're right - we don't have money to feed the poor BUT we have money to supply secret service to protect an inexperienced Senator running for President, money to protect the Clinton's friends when they would travel oversees; i.e. Chelsea and her friends on the African trip. Funny, Bush doesn't allocate all the funding to the special committees....its the SENATE and CONGRESS.

Just Me

I HATE BUSH SO BAD, I SHAVED MINE! LOL

Cheryl

BUSH IS A GREAT PRESIDENT! HE PROTECTED US FROM TERRORISTS. WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE AROUND OBAMA? BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA HAS TERRORIST FRIENDS! ANTI-AMERICAN FRIENDS! RACISTS FRIENDS! & A WIFE WHO LIVED IN THE USA, BUT SHE WAS NEVER PROUD UNTIL NOW! WHAT A JOKE! WHAT A JOKE FOR THE DEMOCRAT PARTY TOO!

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

Ohh, I see the yearly MORON PARTY is getting together here - he is using his middle finger on the bike's BREAK. Way to do some MORE irresponsible, inflamatory, FALSE reporting TMZ.

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

OOPS.... the moron's in here rubbed off on me! I meant to say Bush's middle finger is on the BRAKE!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6