Natalie from

'Facts of Life'

'Memba Her?!

5/15/2008 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In the '80s, Mindy Cohn became famous for playing Natalie Green on the TV series "The Facts of Life." Guess what she looks like now!

Twinker

All the ho's on that show got fat and ugly....except George Clooney.

sandyduncansglasseye

I loved Natlaie! She was always my favorite. I liked how you could always tell she was on the verge of laughing at all of her own jokes. She looks great.

wayne dh

Is she an out and about lesbian? She seems cool, I saw Nancy Mckeon at LAX one time she is most certainly gay. I guess living in that boarding school with all girls will do it!!!!!!

Cheryl

A GOOD ACTRESS FROM THE PAST! LoVE TO SEE HER ON thE SOAP-OPERAS 'ALL MY CHILDREN WOULD BE NICE"

Roy

What kind of word is "memba"??
What kind of grammar is "all GROWED up"?

Torey

Mindy...wow, you really haven't changed!! The years appear to have been very kind to you. Hope they always are! May many blessings continue to come you way (and yeah, I am a bit jealous...I got older and you didn't!! : )

Manna From Heaven

I never watched Facts of Life, but I know her very well now as Velma Dinkley on "What's New Scooby Doo?" She is an awesome actress! My (almost) 6 year old daughter thinks she is the best!

Bubba

What a stupid article. I'll bet these guys don't even know it's "all GROWN up" not "growed". Just like there is no such word as "worser" or "funnier". The guys at TMZ are a bunch of foolish morons.

ggolds5

WHAT!, I heard she died about a year ago. That she commited suicide??. What was that about????

Madison

She seems to have hardly changed at all. Always thought she was cute and she's still is--has such a friendly appearance. Re comments about "all growed up" and "memba"--my guess is someone thinks it's clever or cute. They must be older than the hills. It's something my 85 year old mother-n-law says now and then and seems to think it's funny. Whatever, it's more annoying than anything else.