LiLo Pimps Out Birthday to Highest Bidder

5/17/2008 1:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How do you spell desperation? L-I-N-D-S-A-Y! Lilo wasn't able to celebrate her 21st birthday in style last July because of, well, a little thing called rehab, and this year she wants to blow it out. So she does what any rehabbed Hollywood starlet would do and solicits bids for sponsorship!

A cheesy website has been created to get Lindz's bash off the ground, claiming "a group of 75 VIP guests" will party down at the "internationally media worthy event." All you have to do his fork over the cash -- and your product can be a part of it!

Sources tell us this is no joke, the site was designed to make it easy to find promotion for her party. We hear, though, alcohol sponsors can keep their scratch.

We contacted Mike Heller, who set up the party, but haven't heard back.

huh?

I agree w/ #2. How do you spell Lindsay? D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-E !!
What a publicity whore!

JD

Does she have a team of monkeys working for her? Ive been in marketing for a long time and a website would only deter top brands from associating with her party. What they should of done was contact their "dream sponsors" quietly. Most probably anyone they contacted would have gladly agreed but now I would imagine any image conscience brand will steer clear of this event. Lindsey needs to hire a petter PR firm because this kind of stuff is what they get paid to do.

Twinker

Methinks I smell Dina all over this "hype"

Crystal

What a loser! Her site is down. She probably couldn't afford to pay for it. Her career is so over.

TMZ FAN

She must really need the money?? I guess the Herby money went up her nose.... *I'm just say'en

TMZ FAN

Gay Gay Gay and GAY !!! Right on Sista !!!

TMZ FAN

Another child star bites the dust.. I guess all her money went up her nose.. Most people could live very well for the rest of their lives on what she has already made.. I wish she would just go away.

TMZ FAN

Koff Koff Hasbin.. Koff ..

michael

bleckkk. I just puked. she such a poeser to begin with, theres clearly no light at the end of the tunnel for her.........

funk oozin out my clitney

I submit 7.75 tops but I want a lap dance so good her fire crotch burns the denim right off my leg

Nayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

My name says it all.

Just call me trailer trash....

I cannot believe she went behind my back.....only I can pimp my daughter

Lekili

Are you kidding me?

Times must be hard when all you do is eat out and party all the time. Money goes fast when you live this kind of lifestyle.
Do her a favor, don't sponsor her party and let her see what she's blown and how it is to live pay check to pay check. These spoiled little "stars" (gag me, not really stars are they?) need to be knocked down a few times in their life.

Twinker

Is there some high quality pot at the end of the Lindsey rainbow?

Brian

Who exactly does she know that a sponsor would want photographed with their product? Dina and Ali? Every time I see her in the media she is alone or with that nobody "girlfriend" of hers. I'm curious to see who sponsors this 75 VIP strong "event" so I know which product to never buy again. 100% agree with the poster above, she just wants free swag.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments