GyllenSpoon Walk the PDA Line

5/26/2008 2:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The long-rumored couple show some public affection.

Finally!

woot

THEY ARE AN ADORABLE COUPLE! HOPE IT WORKS OUT!

boop

Ewwwwwwww her feet are dirty!

Lynn

Reese is the luckiest lady in the whole world! To be able to gaze into those big beautiful blue eyes, be the center of his attention, listen to his sexy voice, enjoy his playfulness up close and personal, and be held in Jake's strong arms like that -- no wonder she's got that big smile on her face.

pattie in cali

what a wonderful couple, we love her, MANY BLESSINGS. nice to see people being happy, made me smile

truth

they look really perfect together. no wonder Kristin Dunst had to go to rehab. she's a total loser

jeff

These two whores are showing off for the camera for more PR publicity. Yuck, can't stand either of them!

Mary G.

Glad somebody else noticed those dirty feet - WTH?

Moreaces

Jake is mine dammit, But I guess they do make a nice couple,, good luck to them.

Me, myself and I

Jake and Reese - so right - so perfect. Both equal in acting talent. I can't wait wait to see the movie they make together.

Cristiane Vallim

Kirsten Dunst is a beautiful actress. Her both is beautiful and face too. Reese Witherspoon has a body and face of a old women. I hope that she are free of drunk addiction. Kirsten Dunst is a normal people with defects but she isn't bad character.
Reese Witherspoon used the same dress of her in Golden Globe 2006. She like immitate Kirsten Dunst with dresses etc...
If the envy coul death somebody Reese Witherspoon would be died just long time.
Kirsten Dunst wouldn't see Jake Gyllenhaal any more and we can see that because the german dog belong she too. Kirsten Dunst wouldn't see the german dog and Jake Gyllenhaal.
I hope Kirsten Dunst have more luck in life and that she choose a man of her life. Jake Gyllenhaal got used to live in dirty places like his parents house and he can live with the children of another man whose hate him and a old women with money. I hope that these two mediocres people go out of Hollywood! There are lot of beautiful actresses and actors over there. I have the opinion that those actors and actresses have got a chance too.

jamie

I hate these two fame whores.

R.Zimmerman

Forget about her dirty feet. Look at those nana legs. Lovely. Let's not overlook the pimp hat. Oh, whatever...

ray

Bad Circus, I wish you bad luck you stupid idiot.

LOVE Jake, talented and sexy. They look very sweet together. I wish them lots of luck in everything!

Lisa-Centereach

Happy for both of them...They look fantastic together and I hope their personalities and maturity grow into a wonderful long term relationship.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2