Scary Spice's Husband: Smack Daddy

5/27/2008 1:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel B's wannaBelafonte husband,Stephen, has left his mark on Scary Spice -- literally.

While lounging in Miami this weekend, Stephen laid a hand on Mel's ass and caused a ripple effect. That'll spice up your life!

Last year, Melanie went on the record saying Belafonte wasn't an "aggressive, violent, woman batterer."

Nicole

SKANK SPICE IS DESPARATE FOR LOVE

ThirstyThursday

She banged Eddie Murphy fer chrissakes. There's no velvet rope keeping anyone outta there....

Ali

it is time for her to stop tanning.................

Liz

Melanie has a gorgeous body! So, he slapped her on the rear.....................in my family, it is called a "love pat"! Why you are trying to make this into some form of violence is beyond imagination!

pebbles

Oh, phuleeze, My husband and I have been married 26 yrs. and he still pops my ass every chance he gets. find something newsworhty to write about. Also, I also still have a very tight body, but I am sure there are also ripples when it happens to me!

J Browne

the shadow from the tanspray is quite interesting in position and form

Donovan

Slow news day? She has an absolutely stunning body...that is all woman, not a little girl...and her husband seems very sweet to her.

Colo.Girl

"the shadow from the tanspray is quite interesting in position and form"

Yes it is!

Oh Canada

Take a good look; Mel. B has got an awesome body. You people can TMZ only haves eyes for that almost flat ass of Jennifer Anniston; Mel B had two children (one with the disgustingly gross Eddie Murphy); she still has a tighter, sexier body than Ms. Anniston....yet you people at TMZ glorify her as if she is a Goddess.

Great body Mel.B

noyankhere

yep mel b is the business!! she has a banging bodacious body and then some.. jennifer anniston is am afraid to say, clapped out and so over...

noyankhere

sorry jen, but you made the big mistake of not dropping a little brad in the first yr of your marraige !! you should have known your man is just a kansas farm boy at heart with the family values to match.. tough luck angelina is even hotter than you were girl.!! jen looks good for her age, but she is knocking 40!! for a woman her postion , she just looks desperate, i mean john,( i been around the block) mayer??. pleasssssse!!!DESPERATION!!

Just call me trailer trash....

cover that nasty crap up

yuck

rachel

At least they are of similar ages of sexual consent.
Unlike Hulk Hogan oiling up his daughter for chris' sakes

Charden

She's so low class its not even funny! Its no wonder why the other girls keep a safe distance from this publicity whore!

Judd

I love it when yall try to make something out of nothing. It makes me wanna go to Entertainment Tonight where I can see real stuff going on. IDIOTS

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments