Fake Ass Kim K: Not a Drag Queen, She's a Mizz

5/29/2008 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Meet the woman who is making money off impersonating a woman who became famous for being friends with a woman who became famous for making a sex tape. Got that? Ladies and gents, meet Mizz Na'Tasha.

TMZ tracked down the Kimpostor -- who a Houston club promoted as Kim -- and found out she is 20 years old, of Egyptian, Persian and Chinese descent, with measurements of 36-26-42. Badonkadonk! Na'Tasha -- who obviously gets work based on her resemblance to Kim's ass -- tells TMZ she was booked to appear as herself and didn't know the club was promoting her as Kardashian. Riiiiight.

It's probably safe to say Nat charges much less for her services than Kim.

eat a dam twinkie you skank!!

yeah, i have to agree with the complexion thing.. why is it that indian people have nasty skin tone.. its like gray and black just yuck! lets get some blonde blue eyed chicks up here with a nice golden tan or some sexy latinas with a nice bronze not these dirty colored man faced whores

Magical Mike

She is way way better looking than Kim K.

Way Hotter.

Did I mention this Indian chick is WAY Hotter than Kim?

KK

What an insult to The Tush!!!!!

mimi

they look nothing alike, kim look way better and more femine. her sisters are pretty 2

Magical Mike

Well she is hotter in the left picture. That's for sure.

She has a way better ass than cottage cheese in trashbag ass Kardashian

The picture on the right. Kinda Busted.

Rah-Rah

Dayum! & Yummm, she may not look much like the real Kim K but she can give Kim K a run for her money! She's attractive, sexy and has a hot body ta boot.

DON'T U KNOW WHO I THINK I AM?!

WHIPE THAT FACE OFF YOUR HEAD !!!
I LIKE HOW SHE'S POSING IN FRONT OF A BUNCH OFF NUTS-CLASSY, MAKE YOUR MAMA PROUD

houston girl

I manage one of the clubs that this chick came in posing as kim k, and she knew damn well what she was doing!!! The other manager who doesnt know who kim k really is gave her a free bottle of champ and so now the fake owes me $200. She knew exactly what she was doing, she scored some free stuff. Shes a LIAR! I tried to talk to her and her security would not let me come close, probably because they figured I could recognize she wasnt kim k. The sad thing is, I ve known her security for 8 years and hes a cop. I hope he didnt know what was going on.

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

HEY LAME,

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEE-HEE!

Media whores

I don't believe it... I still think it's a tranny.
It looks greasy and smelly

Make It Right!!

Whats the big deal, big difference...two women cashing in solely on their looks with people eating it up just because "they're hot"...people used to have to work for a living, even the pretty ones, but this new generation... you allow these lame ass nobodies to be famous for doing NOTHING! I don't get it! Nicole Ritchie? Does she sing? Does she act? Has she done anything in her life other than be Paris Hilton's BFF? You are responsible for this BS, not the women you criticize!!

eat a dam twinkie you skank!!

She looks like she is a HAIRY SMELLY HINDU!!! that is so nasty!!

CriticXtreme

Heavenly father - all I can say is damn! Baby girl, don't be Kim, be you!!!! You've got more, well defined and better gifts!!!! I'll hit you up on m-space.

Bob Booie

lets hope this means this one will copy kim and come out with a sex tape also.Maybe she can move better in bed than kim does

marlene