Naomi Charged with Being a Bag Hag

5/29/2008 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The superthrottler will face five charges -- three counts of assaulting a constable, one count of disorderly conduct and one count of using threatening words -- stemming from the incident. The assault charges could mean up to six months in the slammer.

Her UK lawyer says she's "bitterly disappointed" at being charged -- quick, hide the Blackberries -- but respects the court's decision. She'll be back on June 20 to appear in west London magistrates' court.

Lenn K.

Put this Bi*ch under the jail.

edgar_pasadenaupinhere

I HAD HER BUT WAS TO HIGH MAINTAINCE IM CHEAP. NAOMI DESERVES JAIL TIME LIKE FOX BROWN . SHES NOT HOT ANYMORE BUT IN HER LITTLE HEAD SHE THINKS SHES STILL SO SPECIAL. TEAGAN PRESLEY IS HOT OR ALEXIS TEXAS NOT THIS THING HERE

dave

I'm sorry but I love every crazy thing this chick does. She amuses me.

edgar_pasadenaupinhere

NAOMI AND FOXY BROWN = TWO HAS BEENS WHO CAN'T BELIVE THEIR TIME IS OVER

Victoria

She is certainly no Iman, Beverly Johnson or Lily Cole...........absolutely no class whatsoever.......and to be quite honest...she's not that pretty....but I admit she does have a nice weave - even though she is balding.

zeezee

I'd like to see Naomi, Foxy Brown and Heather Mills all in the same cell. I wonder who would come out alive.

Kay

Beautiful on the outside, rotten on the inside.

hot snot

I am really tired of her basically getting away with everything she does. She needs to sit in jail for awhile.

edgar_pasadenaupinhere

I NEVER LIKED NAOMI I NEVER THOUGHT SHE WAS HOT SHES JUST SO FULL OF HIMSELF THAT ITS NOT FUNNY. IF SHE WAS THAT HOT FINE I'D GIVE HER CREDIT BUT THE PROBLEM IS SHES ANI'T HOTT BARELY CUTE

jimbo

shes dimwitted if she thinks shes anything more than a washed up b word

cb

THIS FOR THE HATER WESLEY SNIPES: YOU ARE PROBABLY ONE UGLY ASS HO YOURSELF! YOU ARE JEALOUS OF A BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMAN, AND ALSO HATING ON WESLEY SNIPES TOO...GET A LIFE YOU PIECE OF CRAP DUMB
HILLBILLY LOSER!

Cinner

She won't go to jail or have any substantial punishment.

p1tey1

What's wrong with Naomi Campbell??? At this point in her career, she should be building her brand like Tyra, Heidi and some of the other models she walked the runway with. She should be representing product lines and maybe even have a fashion line of her own, but instead she is ruining her brand. Who would want to be associated with her??!! She needs new people around her to tell her the TRUTH about herself! She is missing out on MILLIONS of dollars by being STUPID!

OCD

She needs to give up the b*tch-slapping and perfect her evil squint. It might keep her out of jail.

Linda

The fact that this little vixen can actually beat the crap of of two coppers should be celebrated.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments