Pet and the City

5/30/2008 5:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Cattrall be damned -- it's Charlotte's pup, Miss Elizabeth Taylor!
Miss Elizabeth Taylor
The adorable Cavalier King Charles Spaniel's real name is Penny, is from Chadwick Spaniels, resides outside Manhattan in Westchester county, and -- spoiler alert -- did shoot scenes for the movie.

A rep for Penny tells TMZ, "She's as sweet as ever and has not let show biz go to her head." Arf!

COMMENTS

Jenny

I HAVE THAT EXACT SAME BREED!
They are GREAT! I would reccomend them for anyone.
And that one is cutee

ThirstyThursday

What's this show about?
3 prostitutes and their mother.....

APeAR

oh who cares about a damn dog in a stupid movie... slow news day, TMZ?

criso

Saw it today and loved it!!!!!!!

Pageant Guru

Uh yeah: I have always loved this dog. Been thinking about getting one. Could you tell me a little more about it. Do you know of a breeder where I could get one exactly like "Penny" thanks

Melissa

I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. They are the most loving, beautiful and friendly dogs you will ever love.

rachel

Granny dry twigs has a pooch!!!!!!

jcanningc

Yes, this is a wonderful breed, but, please, anyone interested in buying one of these dogs should be aware of some of the serious problems with the breed. To learn more about these problems, visit cavalierhealth.org or cavaliertalk.com .

Kelli

I am going to see this tomorrow night with my girlfriends. I can't wait! There is a little bit of me in each one of those characters. I am so glad I get to see Carrie marry Mr.Big!

Ms. X

My Bernese Mt. Dog is friends with a neighborhood Cavalier King Charles. Quite a site these two make.

frecklegirl

I am not surprised at all---isn't she the one who was holding out for more cash?

lena

great set up!!

Suzanne

I breed cavalier King Charles spaniels and they have no more health problems than any other purebred dog has. Careful breeders will screen their dogs for their breeds potential problems and inform buyers of the breeds history. These dogs are docile, calm and make amazing companions. They are smart and gentle and not hyper and I think they are wonderful. All purebred dogs have potential health problems but a good breeder will try to eliminate them from their stock. Don't go for "bargains" and research carefully any breed of dog you want to acquire. This breed is a wonderful, stunning companion animal that would make any owner proud.

THE BOSS

LOVE THIS POOCH---I'D DO HIM UNTIL____==== HAHAHHAHAA

jcanningc

This comment is in response to Suzanne's. Yes, all breeds do have health problems but in the case of the cavalier there are two very serious health problems to address, MVD and SM. And since most breeders do not MRI screen their breeding dogs for SM, the chances of acquiring a cavalier with SM is probably around 50%. Not good for a progressive, neurological disease...imo. I love this breed too and hope that these precious dogs will be around 4EVER!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments