Grazianos to Nick -- Stay in the Slammer!

6/2/2008 4:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nick Hogan has taken as much hot dog as he can stand -- baby wants to go home until he becomes a man!

His lawyer just filed a motion for Nick to be put on house arrest, but George Tragos, the lawyer for the family of Nick's victim, tells TMZ exclusively that they will oppose any such motion "with every fiber of their being."

Nick wants to get out and be with mommy until he's 18 -- which will be July 27.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

JanetAzusa

Un frickin believable, he's worst than Paris Hilton! To think I would watch their show! Never again, I'll tell you what. I know if I almost killed my friend they would have given me life, mainly because I'm a women, see women aren't supposed to commit crimes that's why we get harsh punishment. Anyways that little girl needs to go to prison for a while and then have his drivers license revolked in every state until he is 21!!

Anti-Society

To Cherlene: You said: "This fine young man has the misfortune to have an accident that could happen to anyone. "

That "fine young man" had 3 prior tickets for wreckless driving, at least one over 100 MPH. This wasn't just an accident that could "happen to anyone." This was an accident that was WAITING TO HAPPEN.

tara

He need's to get screwed up the ass...That family has got to be kidding, They are the . LOSERS

Pookie

I think Nick's community service should be spent at a hospital taking care of handicapped people. Then he might think about what he did after he has to change a few adult diapers and give sponge baths to someone who cannot do it themselves. Let the punishment fit the crime.

John

It's not completely Nick's fault. John was 22. What 22 year-old doesnt know to put on a seatbelt, OR to get in the car with someone who has "allegedly" been drinking? I'm sorry, but I can't completely blame Nick. I blame him for racing, but not for what happened to John. He didn't wear a seatbelt, and if he had, he would probably be walking and talking like Nick and there never would have been a trial. If Nick learns his lesson, then I forgive him, and you should too. If he serves his time, why should he be shunned from society? Why does no one express outrage at the national level when someone who isn't famous does something like this? I'll tell you why. JEALOUSY! We as a society are so jealous of the rich and famous that anytime they make a mistake, we expect punishment above and beyond the nature of the crime! Nick, once you serve your time, however the judge sees fit, I forgive you. And hopefully everyone else in this country will too.

TONY NY

I think Nick should be taking care of John .Bathing him. Reading to him, He knows who is there .Nick will grow up fast by staying with John {.Most of the time.} I do think the Hogens will help John. {not John's Mother} lets all pray for John.

ANGEL

NICK IS A YOUNG MAN OUT OF CONTROL,WATCH THE SHOW! HE HAS BEEN GIVING EVERYTHING AND MORE,WHEN HE NEEDED TO EARN IT LIKE A NORMAL CHILD WOULD!,BUT INSTEAD HIS PARENT SEEM TO WANT TO BE BEST BUDDY AND ACT LIKE DUMBASS INSTEAD OF PARNET,YOU SEE HIS MOTHER RACING WITH OTHER CARS WITH HER DAUGHTER IN THE FRONT SEAT,NO CARE AT ALL,YOU SEEN HIS FATHER LETS HIM DRINK WITH NO CARE AT ALL,WELL LINDA AND TERRY SHOULD HAVE BEEN PARENTS NOT ASSBUDDY WITH THERE KIDS,JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE MONEY,IT DOESNT GIVE YOU ANY RIGHT TO BE UNFIT PARENT,LINDA AND TERRY WAS TO WORRY IF THE CHILDREN GOT UPSET WITH THEM SO WHAT,LET THEM BE MAD AND LEARN MONEY DONT GROW ON TREES AND IF YOU WANT IT GET A DARN JOB AND MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF YOURSELF INSTEAD OF ALWAYS ASKING FOR MORE MONEY,I MEAN COME ON A CREDIT CARD THEY EVEN DIDNT PAY FOR!YOU NICK GET ON TV AND ACT SO CHILD LIKE AND SPOIL,AND DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT,WELL YOU DONE IT NOW,YOU GOT INTO A WRECK THAT WAS YOU AND YOU ALONG,YOU HAD A CHOSE,WELL NOW YOU IN JAIL,I THINK YOU GOT OFF LUCKY IF I WAS THE JUDGE YOU WOULD HAVE GOT ATLEAST 5 YEARS IN JAIL!AS FAR AS TERRY AND LINDA WITH THE ACTS ON TV,AND THE LIFE STYLE IN WHICH THEY LIVE,THEY SHOULD PAY THE FAMILY OF THE YOUNG MAN,WHO GOTTEN HURT,ALOT OF MONEY,PUT THE BLAME WHERE IT GOES ON NICK,AND HIS PARENTS,THEY WANT TO BE BUDDIES INSTEAD OF PARENTS,WELL I THINK YOU SHOULD DIG REALLY DIP IN TO BOTH YOUR POCKETS AND PAY OUT OF YOUR BUTTS,THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING PARENTS WHO DONT SET RULES AND GUILDLINES,NO IS NO AND THATS IT,NOT OL DONT BE MADE AT US HERE,TAKE THIS MONEY AND GO DO SOMETHING,THATS HOW TERRY AND LINDA ACTION ON THE SHOW WAS,WELL SEENS MONEY COMES EASY TO GIVE AWAY,YOU SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEMS PAYING THE OTHER FAMILY ALOT OF MONEY,FOR THERE SON WHO WILL NOT HAVE A NORMAL LIFE NOW.NICK STAY IN JAIL,LEARN SOMETHING, WITH THE LIFE STYLE YOUR PARENT ARE LIVING I SURE HOPE YOU OR ANY OTHER PART OF YOUR FAMILY GETS OUT HERE AND KILL SOMEONE,FOR ACTING LIKE DUMBASS,ON TV OR IN THE REAL WORLD,GROWN THE HECK UP, YOUR HOLD FAMILY (NOT THE DAUGHTER YET) ARE SO BAD AND OUT HERE TO THIS DAY PARTING AND WITH YOUNGER ADULTS FOR PLAY TOYS AND TRYING TO BE SOMETHING THERE NOT,JUST TO STAY IN THE PUBLIC EYE IS SO SICK! PLUS THE LAW NEEDS TO DO MORE TO THE SHOW BIZ PEOPLE WHO JUST GET A SLAP ON THE HAND,IF IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A PERSON MAKING MIM.WAGES HE OR SHE WOULD MOST LIKLY GOT 10 TO 15 YEARS,THE LAW IS NOT FAR TO ALL,BUT ALEAST HE (NICK)WILL HAVE HIS BIRTHDAY IN JAIL WHERE HE NEEDS TO BE.SHOULD BE LONGER,

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10