Sanjaya Doesn't Play Fair

6/2/2008 1:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sanjaya is trying to gouge poor, unsuspecting country fair folk.

The scene of the crime: The Richmond County Fair. They asked the hair-brained reject to sing. He demanded $8,000.

We're told at the same fair last year, Kimberly Caldwell and Paris Bennett raked in less than $5,000 -- and that's for the package.

So how do we know this? Fair officials called TMZ to ask if eight grand for Sanjaya was fair. We declined to comment on the phone.

Eight - grand is insane!

nofear

Sanjaya is an ugly lady. I know of a "worster" site than this where the phonies pretend to worship him. His Momma even came to that site to praise them for bashing the hell out of all the other AI contestants. That's where he gets his class. Momma must also think it's great how they posted naked pics of her daughter, Sanjaya's sister. Just another fame whore family.
Sanjaya was the William Hung of his year. I would rather see William Hung. He can't sing either but at least he's humble, His talent is similar to Sanjaya in that he is a joke, funny singer, but William Hung is also a civil Engineer. He has a job!
Sanjaya should get back in school and quit with the arrogance.

Bob Booie

They should pay him whatever he wants. Let him "sing" there 7 days a week right at closing time.After hearing that so-called voice people will run out and they can close the place down fast

?

"It's obvious that someone or tranny at tmz made a play for the Sanjaya and he didn't bite, thus now the onslaught of negativity.

Posted at 3:40PM on Jun 2nd 2008 by wuddanut"

I bet he did bite. Those teeth look like deadly weapons.

?

Yeah, he sucks so much that he's more famous than you twits. I actually like his voice. He kind of sounds like Stevie Wonder, and what's wrong with that? Think for yourselves sheeple.

?

What is in his hand?

?

Go away Blake. I know for a fact that Sanjaya never had sex with you. He would never sleep with a man, much less your ugly butt. I met him backstage. I know him as do other fanjayas. So what if you two shared a room. I have his autograph.

?

I think it's a kiwi and a glass. He has pretty hands and a pretty mouth. I bet he uses them well.

?

I had a dream. I feel dread and reluctance to confront the unknown. I give birth to a full-grown child. He is like a miniature adult, dressed like an adult, and walking and talking like an adult. While visiting Mother, I sit by myself in her living room. Near me on a chair is a pet of hers, a gibbonlike creature. I keep my distance from him, afraid he might bite. He climbs around on the furniture, and nibbles on some squash in a hanging basket.

?

You do make my head explode though. In good and bad ways.

?

Stop it Blake! I'm contacting my lawlers! Don't you touch him!!!!!1111!!!!

cr

There is an annual outdoor festival where I live that has all kinds of acts. Last year, they tried to get Sheryl Crowe but she wanted too much money. They couldn't afford her. That was the end of the deal. They didn't go running and whining to TMZ that "Oh Sheryl Crowe tried to screw us over." But seriously I doubt the Richmond County fair people did, either. Most likely scenario: Somebody from the fair committee leaked that Sanjaya's asking price was more than they could afford and so they had to pass. GUESS WHO picks up the story and next thing you know...well, you're reading it right here. And btw TMZ when you get right down to it...what frickin business is it of yours how much a performer's agent chooses to think he or she is worth?

?

Are you going to Scarborough Fair?

aerosmithchickk

It's Richmond County aka Staten Island. Have no worries, we CAN afford 8k. But who would want to spend that kinda money on Sanjaya???

holl doll

Sanjaya has not even been approached with a request to perform there. This is a totally made up story. TMZ you could have at least made the story more interesting. Like anyone would call you asking for advice HAH!!!

cr

Yes. It's been confirmed that this story was a complete fabrication. Sanjaya's management was never even approached by these people. What scuzzbags you are, TMZ!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments