Greasy Bear: Stain on Humanity

6/11/2008 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sweathog Brandon Davis is the pits!

The oily heir emerged from inside the appropriately titled NYC nighclub Butter -- looking like Whitney Houston after an all-nighter.

Will someone please pass this sad clown the Arrid Extra Dry?!

Mariah

Wow, he looks like he's lost a lot of weight. His used to be so bloated. It probably was just the heat inside, etc. I have a co-worker who has to take prescription med to help his sweating. This is sort of a stupid story, really...

mary

He makes me wanna throw up. nasty little troll.

nira k

Cant you just smell the stink? Vile, ugly bastard.

girls be so thirsty

he looks greasy and like he smells like hot mustard

cori

No other person on this planet makes me wince when i see them the way the fool does. I wish you idiots at TMZ would finally get rid of the "Firecrotch Vid" and stop playing it on you site.

Nani

BARF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every picture I ever see of this guy is just totally disgusting. I wouldn't touch him with a 10 ft. pole.

i hate hollywood

TMZ, WHO IS PAYING YOU TO TAKE THESE PICS AND KEEP THIS JOKER IN THE LIME LIGHT??? THE ONLY TIME I HEAR BOUT HIM IS WHEN YOU GUYS KEEP BRINGING HIM UP.....

cori

He just has to be the most despised man on the planet, aside from rapists and murderers.

RoXaNnE

Is it just me................
or does he look kinda like...........

ELVIS?!?!?!

CriticXtreme

Nothing can help this fool! He's sweating oil. This is a karma part of the reason why oil is so high! You call him what you want but this douche is seriously paid! He has easy access to what our gas tanks are craving and most of our wallets are having trouble paying for......OIL! So give me that shirt and let me ring it into my gas tank!

Illinois person

Quick call Kotter, it's time to welcome back one of his sweat hogs. What a pig! Was he even allowed in at any public venues?

brazen weep

EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW

Hideous! I can't imagine anyone wanting to be anywhere near him in the nightclub. Can you imagine if you saw someone looking like that walking around in a club?! He must have been dancing by himself in a corner the whole night. LOSER! LOLOLOLOL

rupert pupkin

100 degrees and he's wearing a scarf? Good thing he's rich because he's not making it with his brains.

Keifer not ok

He should be grateful for the publicity you're giving him - I'd never even heard of him before the epic firecrotch scandal and TMZ..
Just think, he made his fame by dissing the genitals of a teenage girl and.....
That's about it.
Yep, he should thank God every day for TMZ. :)

jen jen