Bernadette Peters

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

6/14/2008 11:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Film, television and stage star Bernadette Peters has been acting and singing professionally since she was ten-years-old -- which from the looks of it was only a few years ago!

Bernadette Peters
Here's a 37-year-old Bernie in 1985 (left) -- and the ageless, 60-year-old widow (SIXTY!) at her NYC book signing on Thursday (right).

Dorothy, Rose, Blanche and Sophia ain't got nuthin' on this golden girl!

Melon Head

I'D DO THE TUBE STEAK BOOGIE WITH THIS OLD GAL ANYTIME!!!

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

She looks TERRIFIC and natural... no fake, immobile fat lips for her. She is also a good lesson for staying out of the sun - she never has fried herself in it and it shows.

ThirstyThursday

She's doable.

Liz

When you have "peaches and cream" skin and you stay out of the sun, this is what happens. She looks great!

Hildy

Peters is one of the great talents of our time. One of a kind and she looks fantastic. There's a 23 year difference in those pictures, the difference between 37 years old and 60 years old! A testimony to staying out of the sun and hard work! Beautiful.

Dumbass in Alabam

Sitting here, mouth dropped open. Saw her on the Today show a few months back and I thought she was "maybe" 40. OMG. She is amazingly gorgeous. And I usually like brunettes.............

blt

She's still so beautiful and very classy!

$$$

ohhhhhhhh...."SANTA BABY"!!!!

mack

Plastic surgery is not hideable, hers looks extremely natural no sun, no smoking or drinking I assume
same as me, i look 20 yrs younger than I am

If you smoke drink and suntan you will look 70 when you are 50, if you avoid all these you will look 15 to 20 yrs younger which she does

mary

KISS IT TMZ!!! I love u guys, but c'mon?!?!?!?!???!!?!?!?!!!!? she ages jsut like every old pieces of old farts around? Wher is JOAN COLLINS where when u need her???? 911!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DR. 90210!! ::GAG;:: the show itself was a masterpiece!!! ;);)

barbara

Wow...she looks younger and more beautiful in the second picture. I'd like to know her secret.

Sadieface

The girl never and I mean never went out in the sun and got tanned much less burned
Maybe the dermatologists are right, what ya think:"?

She just has great skin and took fabulous care of it. Smart girl

$$$

I take it "Mary" is not aging so well, huh old girl???

eloc

She looks great - don't know if she's been under the knife, but she has used fillers and botox. People age. Even healthy people. She's in the entertainment business and has to look good. What isn't good is how so many women change their appearance - big boobs, tiny noses, implanted cheekbones, fake hair, fat "do me" lips - that things become so phony and pathetic.

topsyturvy

There ain't no docs around good enough to produce those results. If there were, you can be sure other celebs would use them too. I don't remember seeing any other stars looking that good & that natural.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments