Overgrown Bush Needs a Trim

6/17/2008 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With 216 days left in office, George Bush has finally gone green.

Dubya got a parting gift from a group of schoolchildren in Northern Ireland on Monday -- a flowery plant with the words The Mighty Bush written across it.

Is there anyone who doesn't want to give Bush something?!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

hank

It's shameful how this man has left this once strong country!

TMZ FAN

Don't hate the player .. Hate the game !!! ...

Liz

He just bought a house a few doors (acres) down from Ross Perot.........................lots of men standing around outside with uzzies (sic)!

Here comes the judge

He's ruined this country and considers himself mighty! I think not!

Hard working American

I don't know how Bush can show his face, he should be hiding in shame. He is
the WORST President we ever had!!!! If there is a hell he will be there. I'll be
glad when I don't have to see his smerky smile anymore.

Frank Davis

That's my pres, he is indeed mighty. I laugh at the Bush Derangement Syndrome loonies.

Meekrab

it has to be a play on "The Mighty Boosh"
UK Comedy Duo.
Look up "Old Greg" on youtube.

Liz

turdtacular

George Bush is the greatest president of all time. I love that man for sticking to his guns when everyone is againist him. The man is misunderstood in his genius as genius always is. George Bush is a hero to me.

Angelooo

Ugh. The sight of this man makes my stomach knot up.

Can he please just trip and somehow choke on the plant?? And this time, don't let his dog be around to save him.
The end is near... 1.20.09 I CANNOT WAIT!!

Liz

TMZ, you really should STAY the hell out of religion and politics!

Kelli

$40 gave me a little less then half a tank this morning.

charleswhitman

trust the bush visit today to a classroom would be
considered merits towards his national guard status.

AJ

Did you morons know that Bush's Texas home is like, a million times more green than AlGore's? No? That's because you're all a bunch of stupid liberals that're out of touch with reality.

Angelooo

OMG. Do not get me started.... to this dude:
8. comment 3 - George W. did not ruin this country you moron! I guess you have forgotten that this country has NOT been attacked in7 years!

Posted at 4:15PM on Jun 17th 2008 by Thanks, George W.

What are you smoking? We haven't been attacked bc we've been doing a good enough job effing it up on our own. We are now the laughing stock of the world. Pride is in the toilet and all our funding is going towards the war. Yay for food shortages, kids with no healthcare, schools with not enough classrooms and teachers, a major city (New Orleans) still under 3rd world conditions. I am so glad our taxes are buying bombs and bullets instead of helping people in need here.

Now go ahead, Republicans- shoot away at me. I could really care less what you mostly gun-toting, rich, snots think.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments