Holly Hightailing It from the Mansion?

6/19/2008 3:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hef's three girlfriends live in a giant mansion with its own zoo, tennis court, grotto and killer party schedule -- so why the heck did Holly tell us she and Kendra are shopping for condos?!

Me

Because Kendra (as said on the show about 100 times) is trying to get into real estate by buying condos and fixing them up! She actually has a back-up plan. Who is the idiot now?

I laugh at other's misfortunes

People that don't contribute to society should be killed. Worthless bimbos are at the top of my list.

Leigh

bEoTcH

Holly said "they were condo shopping together", that's all. Holly will NEVER NEVER NEVER leave Hef, she truly does love him, but Kendra is about to move on.....Holly was probably helping her find a place fast to facilitate getting her out of the mansion, as things have been deteriorating quickly, no pun intended, Hef. Kendra is a young thing that just wants to live a normal life partying and bein a gangsta, and can't abide by the strict house rules and curfew anymore. In one month I will be doing the I TOLD YA SO dance. I can't tell you my source, but it is someone who has worked there for years, who definitely knows what the deal is at the mansion....

rachelle

THE RULES AT THE MANSION ARE SIMPLE: IN ONE DOOR, OUT THE OTHER.
SHE SHOULD NOW BEGIN TO GET A LIFE.

PN

I commend Holly for looking for another condo to live in. Maybe she's not comfortable living in the Playboy mansion with Hugh Hefner. Or living in very expansive and extravagant homes. She's thinking smart and ahead for her future if this Playboy stint doesn't last. Maybe she's investing in real estate or another field.

just me

Awhile back Kendra wanted to start buying and selling condos, maybe its just for that reason.

christy

I agree with No. 1 - when the fertility treatments didn't produce a baby and with Hef getting older by the day, her future is more than bleak if she stays with him. From what I read, Kendra and Bridget seem to be getting a life outside the mansion also.

Victoria

18. TMZ Staff: it's is the contraction for it is, not to show possessiveness. No you're grammar!

Posted at 3:34PM on Jun 19th 2008 by grammerhotline

********************************************************************************

"NO" your grammar?????????

BronzedBum

I think puffins will marry her.....

Insert comical name here

Um...perhaps its an investment, the market is down now, a smart time to buy if you have the extra money. I'm guessing they get paid a big allowance for letting grandpa pretend to be having sexual relations with them.

Bubbles

You guys are stupid, Kendra has a condo as an income property...meaning she bought it to rent out to people and then when the value goes up she sells it for a lot more money. It's a very smart move especially with all the foreclosures in california right now, because in 5 or so years the property value will skyrocket. Sounds like Holly is just taking advantage of the same opportunity.

CHRISTY

OMG!!!!!!!! Don't let the door it you in the *SS!! Looks to me like it's time for some fresh?? (Faces) Catch on girlz, The Playboy theme is not to marry & live happy ever after with a white picket fence & kids. It is about BUNNIES looking hot, and SMILING, and LOOKING SEXY!!!! SO, Pleze, trade up Hef, nobody wants to see aging bitchy women hanging around for a meal ticket, it gets OOOLD. Bring in the FRESH MEAT!!!

PamMatt

I think Hef would be better off with Bridget.

KK