« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Shaq Attacks Kobe: You Ruined My Marriage!

6/23/2008 8:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You've never seen a Shaq Attack like this.

Shaquille O'Neal took the mic at a NYC club last night, unleashing a freestyle verbal assault directed at his arch-enemy Kobe Bryant -- blaming his former teammate for ruining his marriage and imploring him to "Tell me how my ass tastes."

After spending several verses shredding Kobe apart for losing in the NBA playoffs, Shaq drops the line, "I'm a horse, Kobe ratted me out, that's why I'm getting divorced."

Launch photosThe line most likely references a comment Kobe made during his infamous 2003 rape case, when he told Colorado police that he "Should have done what Shaq does ... Shaq would pay his women not to say anything." The two became famously bitter rivals after the incident.

Calls to Kobe's reps were not returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

calirocks

SHAQ IS JUST JEALOUS THAT KOBE AND THE LAKERS GOT TO THE SEMI-FINALS , ON TOP OF THAT HE WAS MVP.. HIM AND THE PHOENIX SUNS GOT NOWHERE, HE JUST NEEDS TO RETIRE... DIDNT HIS WIFE HAVE AN AFFAIR, THAT WAS THE REASON FOR THE DIVORCE...

right on Shaq

Hell yeah.Right on Shaq.That Kobe is a freaking idiot! It's about time someone put him in his place.Kobe said"I should've did what Shaq does.Pay the women to stay quiet".So does that mean that Kobe was guilty? Kobe your a loser.A ball hog too.Why don't you give your team mates a chance....RIGHT ON SHAQ!!

salacious

i would let kobe rape me anyday!!!

salacious

i would let kobe rape me anyday!

Mike

Shaq is some washed up fat old piece of crap hasbeen that failed with the suns this year, so he hates on kobe. Shaq will never win another championship. Yeah who really caused the trouble with the Lakers HELLO it was crybaby shaq. Always crying like a little bitch

lucky

Shaq, take responsibility for your own life. You are getting divorced because you screwed up, it has nothing to do with Kobe.

atdhe

shaqqqqq the mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn lololol fvk kobeeeeee lolol u nikkasss all sayin shaq to shut upp lolol ya nikkasss is probley rats thasss y lolol fvk out hereee nikka rated him outttttt kobee can neva win a champianship with out shaqq lololol kobeeee now tell me how my ass taste lolololololol

tepkmobdaking my aol sn holla bakkk lololol

kobe is a ratttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

dtlcnjm

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT NEITHER ONE OF THESE FELLAS DESERVE THE LIMELIGHT THAT THEY HAVE AND FURTHERMORE THEY DO NOT DESERVE ANY RECOGNITION OF THEIR PRIVATE LIVES (LIES ) NOR DOES ANYBODY DESERVE THE AMOUNT OF SALARY THAT THEY GET. LETS GET REAL AND LETS HAVE SOME CHECKS AND BALANCES IN PROFESSIONAL SPORTS NOT ALWAYS DIRECTED TO THE SEMI-WEALTHY OR THE WEALTHY. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THE PUBLIC BUYS INTO ANY OF THIS .

Amy

"I would let Kobe rape me any day"?????????????? WTF??? When did it become okay to joke about rape? Will it be okay when its you, or your sister, or your daughter being the victim of a rape?

That being said, I seriously doubt Kobe is a rapist. Obviously he is someone who doesn't believe in monogamy, but that's between him and his wife. That happened a long time ago...get over it!

Finally...Shaq is a pompous, disgusting prick! I hope his wife takes him for everything he's got and he winds up penniless and bankrupt. Blaming his divorce on Kobe has got to be one of the most idiotic things I've heard in a while. Whatever happened to the old days when athletes were people that you were glad to have your children look up to? I realize that they're human just like us, but I miss the old days. For example, I have never heard one word of scandal about Joe Montana. Just a dedicated family man, married for years and years to the same woman, and raising their kids. The worst I ever heard about him is that he was trying to stop an ex for selling old love letters. Whoopee! Same with Brett Favre...married for years, no cheating scandal, seeing kids into college, standing by a wife stricken with cancer...overcoming struggles with prescription painkillers due to sports injuries. In my opinion, Joe Montana and Brett Favre are 2 of a very select group of athletes that are actually worth anything. They, in my opinion, are REAL men, that I would actually like my two sons to look up to.

Shaq and Kobe need to get their heads out of their asses and be the men --and athletes-- they should be!!!!!!!!!!!!!

basketball lover

well .. i don't like kb24 much but he is more loyal player then shaq would ever be...
what shaq dose is leaving the team he play for when they have bad season .. kobe at last stay with his team
i think he jealous that kobe is still with the Lakers and he is moving around like a rookie
so i say shaq.. "jealousy is a disease...get well soon b*****h!!!"
you'r done retire before you become a joke..

BB

Shaq needs to STFU!!!! His team lost with him and Kobe is the MVP and the Lakers are the Western Conference Champions. As for his divorvce with his wife I think any woman with a brain will leave a man who buys sex from others, However I thought the whole problem with the divorce was that she was cheating on his ugly ass with her personal trainer. I can't blame her though.

Laurie

Shaq is a loser and anyone with common sense would know that especially after seeing his "rap". Why on earth is that clumsy fool even rapping........I'm so embarrased for him. He isn't even in the same league as Kobe Bryant. He needs to accept retirement and move on with his hookers and stay the hell out of LA!

t.air.b

Kobe isn't a rapist?!?!?! Oh yeah, and OJ isn't a murderer, I forgot.

salacious

all i am saying is that biatch is lucky she got f**k*d by Kobe...raped or not...what a lucky biatch. he is way hot......

billyboy53

THE "JERK" IN THIS SITUATION IS NOT SHAQ, BUT KOBE BRYANT. KOBE IS A MEGALOMANIAC WHO FANCIES HIMSELF NOT ONLY THE BEST BUT APPARENTLY THE ONLY PLAYER ON THE LAKERS TEAM. BECAUSE OF HIM, THEY LOST SHAQ AND THEIR COACH IS RENDERED IMPOTENT. AND VERY CLEARLY BECAUSE OF HIM AND HIS "MVP" MENTALITY, THEY WERE CRUSHED IN THE NBA FINALS BY THE CELTICS, WHO PLAY AS A TEAM AND RESPECT THEIR COAHC. WHEN ARE THE LAKERS GOING TO WAKE UP AND DUMP THIS INSUFFERABLE PRIMA DONNA?

P.S.: SPEAKING OF "PAYING OFF" HIS WOMEN, IT WAS WIDELY REPORTED THAT KOBE HAD TO SHOWER HIS WIFE WITH EXPENSIVE BLING AFTER HIS ESCAPADE WITH A HOTEL EMPLOYEE.