« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Shaq Attacks Kobe: You Ruined My Marriage!

6/23/2008 8:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You've never seen a Shaq Attack like this.

Shaquille O'Neal took the mic at a NYC club last night, unleashing a freestyle verbal assault directed at his arch-enemy Kobe Bryant -- blaming his former teammate for ruining his marriage and imploring him to "Tell me how my ass tastes."

After spending several verses shredding Kobe apart for losing in the NBA playoffs, Shaq drops the line, "I'm a horse, Kobe ratted me out, that's why I'm getting divorced."

Launch photosThe line most likely references a comment Kobe made during his infamous 2003 rape case, when he told Colorado police that he "Should have done what Shaq does ... Shaq would pay his women not to say anything." The two became famously bitter rivals after the incident.

Calls to Kobe's reps were not returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Brandy S

LMMFAO!!!!! When is this sh** gonna drop?! I'll pay for this! HEY KOBE, TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASTE!!!! Hilarious!

Bizzle804

The way that Shaq did this was completey HARMLESS.......Kobe did rat Shaq out, but if Shaq wasn't doing those things then Kobe wouldn't have had anything to say......But since Kobe was caught slipping in Colorado, make U wonder, what he was doing....And game 5 was a weak attempt to have Kobe to come off a great family man, with his daughters after the game, that would have meant more if the Lakers won the Championship, ala MJ when he won his 5th on Father's Day , after he father was murderd... Kobe will never be like Mike.....He trying real hard...But getting back to Shaq.....I give him a 10 for delivery and lyrical content..... Kobe U suuckkkka!!!!!

marcos durango

Shaq seems to be having a tough time falling off his mountain of fame. He can't play basketball anymore and he's blaming Kobe for the breakup of his marriage -- as though his wife didn't have a clue that he was playing more than basketball when he was on the road.

When charm turns to bitterness it really turns ugly.

Shut up, Shaq. You had you day and your say.

zodone

Shaq???? WTF??? It's not really rapping or rhyming when you use the same word in a rhyme. BIG doesn't rhyme with BIG. Get it?
I'm just trying to help you bro.

theteebs

Why is it cool for Shaq to make some racists remarks about "white boys" and its ok. Nobody even seems to notice that. But Imus gets chewed up and spit out for something taken totally out of context.

kobe beef

that's is so classy! Wow! bitter that he is no longer with the Lakers. He dug his own grave. Shaq must be gay because asking someone to tell you how "your ass tastes" sounds fruity to me. Perhaps that's why his marraige feel apart.

micaleel

I think they're both jerks. Kobe is a bigger jerk. He is a snitch!

HATE50

SHAQ GROW UP DUDE! YOU ONLY TALK ABOUT KOBE, BECAUSE YOU WISH YOU COULD BE HIM. "GET OVER IT DUDE" YOU'RE DONE AS A NBA PLAYER" GO KOBE, I GOT YOU. YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER THAN SHAQ, HE'S STILL BUT HURT OVER THE TRADE. HAHAHAHA

R.Zimmerman

Not for all the money in the world!!!! Ever!!!!! Both are gross!!!!!!!! Who cares????

bsnmattie

Both Kobe and Shaq are slimeballs. It's funny how Shaq blames Kobe for his divorce. Um, when you bang random chicks in FL while you're married, that may be the catalyst for your wifey filing for divorce. I know for a fact at least 2 hos in Orlando that have banged him. While he was still married. Classy.

Bossman

Toney-Boss's son Jacob, who also goes by Stroke One on the website Afta Death, wrote the song "Family Affair" available on Myspace.com. Some of the lyrics are:

Let me tell you story about a this guy named Joe/wicked on the court/got caught up in the streets/life went downhill/ Joe started messin' with drugs/heavy sentence from the judge/the ill part is that his son grew up to be Shaquille O'Neal/blood is thicker than wine/it seems that money mixes things up all the time/it's a family affair/it just got personal/you fire we fire back/your biological didn't bother/you need to check your facts.

webby

Blackandwhitegirl - I hear ya! Shaq flirted with me as well - this is no surprise to any female on here - I live in South Beach and Shaq was ALWAYS hittin it with someone. Please - I'm in the fray down here - we all know how it goes.

Romekapone

Shaq is going way to far!!!!!, if you notice he dissed every point guard he had coming into the NBA.
Shaq is upset that he's not the bully in the NBA anymore and his time is up. When you start going from team to team, its a big warning your career is over!!!!!
Oh and Kobe is not the reason for your divorce, it was bc her TRAINER WAS SPENDING TIME WITH HER, WHILE YOU WAS OUT CLUBBING AFTER YOUR GAMES....YOU MUST HAVENT FORGOTTEN PEOPLE TAKE PIC. & POST THEM ON THE INTERNET..."ITS A SMALL WORLD".... CONGRATS TO THE TRAINER FOR A JOB-WELL DONE!!!!!

gooblygook

Shaq is a log on the court and Kobe is a Jordan wannabe but never will beclose to Jordan....I honestly think they both bite the big one...

Jon Bodack

Shaq's rap about Kobe Bryant was funny, and the photos of all the stars when they were younger, and now, were all good, etc.