« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Rodman to Judge: I Guess I Smacked My GF

6/24/2008 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dennis Rodman pleaded "no contest" to spousal battery in an L.A. court this morning.

In exchange for his plea, the Worm was sentenced to 36 months of probation, 45 days of roadside graffiti removal, one year of domestic violence counseling, and six months of drug and alcohol treatment.

The judge warned Dennis about acting like a fool in the future, telling him, "If I hear or see in the news that you have committed any more crimes -- you will go to jail."

Cops arrested the ex-baller in April after he and his girlfriend got into it after a night of drinking.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

SupaSally

dreamer

Ugh. So sick of these pampered millionaires and their behavior. Idiots

lol

I am also SupaRETARDED. Help me get brain so think more than one word that mean nothing.

OCD

He should be sentenced to a year of tattoo removal. If he tripped on the sidewalk and skidded on his face, he's liable to leave his nose, a lip and a couple of eyebrows embedded in the pavement.

Makes me want to wave a magnet in front of his face just to see his nose and lip jump uncontrollably.

"Hook 'em Horms" doesn't mean with your nose, doot.

lol

I wanna see him drop the soap

lol

Dear dreamer,

Than WTF are you doing on gossip websites??

Signed,
Duh!

dreamer

#6 In the imortal words of Shaquille O'Neil, another sterling character, how does my a** taste?

Kid Dyn-O-Mite

How many rebounds did this idiot have???

john wayne gacy

defendant please rise !

rachel

Girlfriend???
He is sooooo g@y.

rachel

Girlfriend???
He is sooooo g@y.

Slate

George's hand-me-downs are just too much fun to slap, I guess.

Circus Circus

The judge asked Dennis if he plead no contest to corporal injury to a cohabitant. Wouldn't "cohabitant" mean that Gigi was shacking up with Dennis?

Circus Circus

Well of course, don't all good Christian women shaq up with their men? Just ask Quinn Fry. It is is SO unrealistic to expect God's word to be taken seriously. DUH

Marla

Hey Legal Begal, didn't Lauri Waring from the Real Housewives of Orange County shack up with George Peterson? And, didn't George's ex fiance/secretary walk in on George and Lauri at the home she shared with him during her lunch hour? Wonder if George's first affair walked in on the second affair/secretary. Prime example of why you shouldn't throw stones at a glass house....the two famewhores chose to live in a fish bowl because they love attention, good or bad, doesn't matter as long as their name is in print or their faces plaster our TV sets. Now THAT is a much bigger story than the Rodman issue, don't ya think?!! And it sure isn't over with the Peterson's. Both George and Luari's are booked for court appearances in which they drag their X's into. They are in every sense of the word - LOSER'S. And Pizza Girl, you are still kissing their asses.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments