J.Lo & Marc: Skin & BONES!

6/25/2008 1:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just three months after giving birth to twins, Jennifer Lopez is looking like a fly girl in a bikini in Spain -- while her husrunt Marc Anthony can't weigh more than newborn Max and Emme! Is he a preemie?

With all the money they got for the baby pics, couldn't Jen buy him a cheeseburger?!

Black Teef

JEL - LO must get wet just lookin at that sorry scraggly bag o bones.

I'd do both

Haha, Jen's ass alone weighs more than him. He looks like he has a 9 year olds body, Sick looking bastard. Why did she marry that nasty ass!

Sharona

I really take offense to making fun of peoples appearance unless it is something they can improve on. I still say TMZ needs to post pics of their staff so we can vote on them, who is the prettiest and who would scare the devil. I have seen most of them on TV and they have some "hotties" and quite a few "notties". Post your pics so we can vote TMZ and then we will take a look at some of the others that seem to repulse you.

Laura

Looking at both of them you can see who stresses out whom.

She looks relaxed. He looks stressed out.

JLo's in charge and Marc is so full of anxiety that it's affected his health.

Mookie

Daaaaaaamn!!!!! Dat man's lookin' nas-TEE!!!!!!
Hey Marc!! Eat a damn cheeseburger or 3 or 7 cuz you lookin' pretty bad Dude!!!!
YA NASTY!!!

torri

Jenn and Ben Affleck are going to vomit for days when they see this one. Ben really dodged a bullet when he dumped that fat P R.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

If he gets any smaller she can turn him into a triplet !

who cares

HE NEEDS TO KEEP HIS CLOTHES ON
WAY NASTY LOOKIN BODY

who cares

#15...YOU ARE A VERY FUNNY, THAT COMMENT WAS HILARIOUS.........RIGHT ON!

youpeoplearesick

what disgusting people you are! a social worker making slurs against hispanic people! what a lowlife. Hope your boss reads that and fires your sorry ass!
you all have plenty to say about the way Jlo and her hubby look...bet youre all triple baggers yourselves.
shame on you gross people

mrs.fisty

I have always thought this man is disgusting with his clothes on, and I wondered if he brain washed her to get her to marry him. I don't understand the attraction. Now that I see him topless OMG HOW Fu**in GROSS..He is not a man he is a 12 yr old boy.....Run Jlo RUn.....

youpeoplearesick

what disgusting people you are! a social worker making slurs against
hispanic people! what a lowlife. Hope your boss reads that and fires
your sorry ass!
you all have plenty to say about the way Jlo and her hubby look...bet
youre all triple baggers yourselves.
shame on you gross people

loika

she had to have a tummy tuck. No amount of exercise could bring her THAT taut within 3 months. Especially since she would have NOT exercised the first month after twins. Was she a natural birth? Many are having the tucks done right after the c-section to make the stomach flat. He is just darn scary!

red

Number 7 my sister has twins and she has no stretch marks. They were 6.9 and 6.14 lbs at birth too. I think it's discusting that TMZ makes comments about celebs being too big, too small, too short, big boobs, small boobs. I wonder what a perfect celeb should look like to these TMZ staffers?

torri

Revolting, revolting people. I'm so happy Ben dumped her.