This Woman Owns Suge Knight's Ass

6/25/2008 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Meet the woman who just bought the Death Row records empire out from under Suge Knight -- former aesthetician Susan Berg.

A bankruptcy court judge ordered that the label be put up for auction yesterday, so Global Music Group -- Susan's their president -- plunked down the $24 mil to purchase Tha Row.

She must be celebrating hard core because included in the deal are 20 unreleased Tupac Shakur tracks. Those'll have her rolling in Benjamins.

DRRKilla

That's my baby momma! She is my next ex-wife. Gotta love a woman with more balls than half the so-called men in the industry. We just saw Suge knocked the $&^@ out! I bet she does have a kill squad...

cougarhunter

I come thru mashin and thrashin, dippin thru the stash for the heat. Get away with the cash, it's me. No phony, Susan B e r to the G! Don't listen to the rest of em B, Hook up with me!

cougarhunter

She needs a real man. None of you cowards could handle a woman like her. She is a gunslinger at heart. Rock on babe!

cougarhunter

Maybe now, artist can get paid. It is always good when real business people get involved. I can see her in Wired Mag already: From Beauty College to Music Mogul! Ha! Copyright already done jerks!

comehereblonde!

Hahaha! You must be related to her! I want to stick it to her in a real way. A smart woman with money and power turns me on. Can you hook me up? Make yourself useful.

DRRKilla

Her crew looks like mafia to me. I wonder how the blacks feel about this...

Radish_Not_Vic

hmmm, that beauty business must pull in lots o' cash??? I wonder who is feeling triumphant behind this?

enpho

I heard it was the owners of Citi behind her...

comehereblonde!

YOU LIE! WOW! I heard that too!!! I guess all of that New World Order talk is real. They are even taking over gangsta rap!

ReelKMT

Riiiiiiiight. That's it and the Black man at the end is President Obama's cousin and also Prince Alwaleed bin Talal's nephew. New World Order all the way. Brilliant people, just brilliant...

DRRKilla

Now watch all of the R&B and Rap artist flock to this Global Music Group label. Maybe there really will be a change. They all look like stand up people to me.

DeepFreeze3

YO!! SUGE!!! You're now this woman's bitch!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

GO, SUSAN!!! GO, GIRLFRIEND!!! GO, SUSAN!!! GO, GIRLFRIEND!!!

BTW: Poetic justice? I think so! ;-)

Ny4475

Suge is a really dumb and silly man. He should have put his business in his momma name.

oj simpon,rkelly, hilary clinton and obama

suge knight aint so tough no more

Robert

I hope this ***** doesn't get her hands on any of 'pac's music, under the 1997 court agreement ALL of Tupac's unreleased material belongs to Amaru Entertainment.

Oh and "8" I hope you burn in hell, you don't know what you're talking about. Tupac was the last real rapper. Not a Freemason like Jay-Z, not working for the illuminati like every rapper today. He was and always will be Black Jesus, sent here to guide us. Kill the illuminati - Killuminati, enough said!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3