George to Dr. Phil:

Dance, Fool, Dance!

6/26/2008 1:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

George Michael served up Dr. Phil a big can of whoop ass!

TMZ spies at last night's concert in L.A. tell us George pointed out Phil and his wife Robin sitting in the front of the arena. After the TV doc was flashed on the monitor, the crowd booed. George then called Phil out, saying Robin appeared to be having a blast, but Phil couldn't be more bored. That was followed by another round of boos. People sitting near the TV shrink tell us Phil and Robin bolted right after that.

Looks like Phil can dish it out, but can't take it.

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

McCain in '08!!!

Julie from Boston

He deserves to get booed wherever he goes, after that ridiculous stunt of bailing that girl out of jail. I think a lot of people gave him a "get out of jail free" card after he tried to butt in on Britney's business, but bailing out a girl that beat the crap out of a classmate and videotaped it SOOOOO crossed the line. Anthing for ratings - I think it's sick.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

that's funny ! even funnier is that GEORGE was having a concert ! And people actually paid to go see him ! was it at the park in the boy's bathroom ? lol

Liz

I can't stand this girl.................George Michael! He is a whiny drug addict and whenever he is in Dallas with his partner, he reaks havoc on anyone and everyone if at all possible!

Just call me trailer trash....

I partied with Robin & Phil after the show.....that's why they left early

GEB

Dr. Phil is a wack job. What did they leave for anyway? Oh yeah and gsoh forbid Dr. Phil can't take a joke. Wait a minute he is the joke. I have a feeling some like Princeton reveiw board of psychologist are like completely outraged by this guy.

Liz

I can't believe Dr. Phil and Robin would lower themselves to attend this hasbeens concert!

Maizie

Dr Phil used to be respected until he went the Maury route. Neither talk show host gives a rats _ _ _ about their guests, although they try to portray otherwise. At least Jerry Springer is honest, he could care less and he'd be the first one to tell you that.

i hate hollywood

Dr. Phil only has a show cause morons like you watch it. Stop watching his show, ratings will drop, and he will go away. it's that simple. No ratings, they can you, no show. And wtf is up with the Mcain 08 post??? you fakking moron politics and hollywood gossip are two seperate arenas. Well at least they should be.

Cat

I thinks it's mean of GM to be rude to someone who paid to attend his concert. Sounds like GM is a jerk and his fans are too.

lucientte

I think it was kind of mean of George. Dr Phil came to hear him sing, not be insulted. Why sell tickets if you are going to humiliate your fans?

CC

I agree with #7. Dr. Phil and Robin are good people. They are way above all of this.

I like him. I disagreed with him about one thing, bailing the FL video attack girl. That was STUPID, but we've all done stupid things at some point. And I think Robin kicked his ass over that one enough he has definitely learned his lesson. She rocks.

Butterfly Kisses

HASBEEN??? Oh sure because today's artists are way more talented....make sure you pick up Lindsay Lohan's next CD...

Kitty Angel

I love George Michael ... he may be the gayest thing on two feet, but he is sexy as hell!!!!!!

Scott

I sat right behind "DR" Phil. He was bored and cranky. He was the only one at the show that wasnt having a good time. George Michael was phenomenal!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments