Tennis Teacher: Lowe Nanny's a Floozy!

6/27/2008 9:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A tennis instructor employed by Rob and Sheryl Lowe says former nanny Jessica Gibson came onto him like a ton o' bricks -- even though he was 48 and she was 22.
Click to read the documents!
In court docs filed yesterday, Nigel Armstrong, who coached the Lowes' kids, says "Jessica was standing in the kitchenette and had taken off her pants and underwear and invited me to have sex even though the boys were in the general area."

In another instance, Armstrong claims, in the presence of the Lowe children, Jessica tried to "kiss me and make out." He also says Jessica was so aggressive in her pursuit -- even though he had a girlfriend and lived in London -- she called him to say "she had found an apartment for 'us' in Santa Barbara."

He also says Jessica never complained about her employers, but called Sheryl "dirty."

distrongker

hmmmm

Kelli

This Lady gives females a bad name. Ladies show restraint, obviously she can't!

Team Lowe all the way!!

buh-bye weiner party!

I pray to God that this b!tch is going to be forced to pay all of the Lowe's legal costs plus punitive damages.

Shelly

Sorry but something smells OBVIOUSLY FISHY here...... Two different employees of Rob Lowe's are now saying the Nanny is a fluzzy and sex predator. All of this AFTER she claims Rob and his wife harassed her. I'd bet Rob payed these two to say this so that he could clear his name........

I used to like Rob but not any longer. I believe the nanny even more than I did before now...........

Crotch_Licker

Team Lowe!

kittywillalwayslove doggie007

WELL NUMBER ONE TOOK MY HMMMMMMMMM BUT ........ID LIKE TO DOUBLE IT.....HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

wtf

She sounds like a frigging dog in heat... Is this the same chic Alred is defending? If so LMFAO Anytime Allred is made to look like a fool is a good day.

vetteracer

Nothing wrong here, at least she wanted to be eaten in the kitchen !
Any photos of her on the floor, we'd love to see them

Wil

Um, yeah two employees could be paid be Rob, but what about her own sister? Anyone who believes this nanny, is just crazy.

Toria

I agree with you Paul. I hope the Lowe's win and the nanny has to pay them for what she's put them through. If she hated working for them so much, then why did she keep coming back?

tami

Jessica Gibson needs to be charged with extortion!

She's another piece of trash just like Ashley Dupree.

kris

****** I CALL BULL$#IT ******

Shelly

Al The Bikini Man...I agree. That is why something sounds fishy to me. These guys turned her down?? PUHLEASE.... They are trying to destroy this girl. Even the sister---------heck, Family will be the first to do you in for a dollar! How do we know what her relationship with her sister is???

stealth

The way I see it the tennis guy did sleep with her. It says so right there in the papers.
NASTY...I gotta get me a nanny HO too.

Frank

Based on the tennis instructorsstatements, sounds like he ended up gettin' it on with her despite the fact that he had a gf. Why else would he spend the night "3-4" times without the Lowes' knowledge unless he was gettin' his knob slobbed. So she's a floozy he slept with..?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments