Obama Vandal -- One Dumb Cracker

6/29/2008 12:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Democratic candidates for Prez should just steer clear of Florida.
Barrack Obama
Anti-Barack Obama vandals spray-painted 60 vehicles last night at Orlando's city hall -- with enlightening comments like "Oboma [sic] smoke crack" and racial slurs.

The weirdest part? Business cards left at the scene apparently belonged to supporters of Hillary Clinton.

UPDATE: Hillary's camp just sent us this statement: "There's no tolerance for this kind of activity in the political process. Hillary Clinton strongly supports Barack Obama and urges all of her supporters to do the same."

We're waiting on a comment from Barack's people.

next president

FUNNY HOW MOST WHITES IN THIS FORUN IS UPSET BY THE TMZ PEOPLE FOR SAYING CRACKER BUT NO ONE SEEN TO CARE ABOUT THE FACT THAT THERE WAS RACIST REMARKS ABOUT A BLACK MAN ON THE CAR NONE OF THEM SAYED ANYTHING ABOUT THAT BEING WRONG.

Whatever

I'm just wondering how so many cars could have been vandalized without anyone seeing it. Obviously more than 1 person did this. This was done by a bunch of thugs or teenagers that have nothing better to do.

I'm a democrat, but do not support Obama. I have not heard one change that he wants. Someone, please with an intelligent response give me one concrete change and maybe I will vote for him.

Also, there was one post that reminded us all that he is half black and half white, but that Father's Day speech told me that he picked what half he wanted to be. I was also offended by it.

next president

ONE CHANGE STOPING THE WAR

that's all

91. HARD TO BE EXCEPTED ON THE OTHER SIDE WHEN YOU HAVE DARK SKIN AS YOU SEE IN THE ARTICLE

ONE CHANGE STOPING THE WAR

Posted at 11:01PM on Jun 29th 2008 by NEXT PRESIDENT

________________

See? Obamabots can't spell. It's "Accepted". Not "excepted". Sheesh.

Duuuuuuuuuude!!!!!!!

As a black man, I've reached the point where I dont care about racial slurs and all that. People can call Obama all they want but the fact of the matter is that 98% of the people in this country will never achieve what he has. How many people ever even get the chance to run for president? You can all be mad and call him the n-word, but you will never live a life as good as his. Oh well... racism is alive, but who cares? In a couple of years this country will be renamed New Mexico and our official language will be spanish. Racism will be meaningless then. Se habla espanyol?

jan

The day that I vote for a Black American who has absolutely no experience on the world stage someone better carry me off..Imagine Mr. Obama entering a room with Putin of Russia, China , Chavez , Iran....how do you think he will fare..well, I will tell you..Putin will eat him alive..simple..
This crap about change is a farce...history dictates policy...and the Senate is supposed to vote in the domestic issue that affect the citizens...so give me a break...Obama...no way...
So all of you idiots who think one man will bring you utopia ought to sit down and ask yourself why you believe that!
God Bless America

campy

Hey just for the record....I'm voting for Obama y'all,

Just thought you should know!

campy

Seriously though...I wouldn't be surprised if Obama's camp did this just for some sympathy votes.

Ramone

Hey Folks~

JUST WAIT AND SEE!!!!!!

Not only will it come out that Obama is a CRACK HEAD!

BUT IY WILL BE "BREAKING NEWS" ......he gotta notha BABY MAMA!

This was CLEARLY DONE by Obama's people.......to PLAY the "Race Card"

Ramone

I HEAR THAT..........the NEWS is about to POP!

Obama GOTTA "OH'Mama"

Hidden away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janice

And so do I,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MEANING OBAMA
Harvey, did yo insite this?

Me, myself and I

I'm just not "down" with the democratic doctrine. I agree 99.9% of the time with the republican doctrine. I believe that the republican party is more for free enterprise, and the dem's are more for government care from cradle to grave.

I prefer that great people and ideas rise to the top, instead of trying to level the "playing field" so that everyone is the same. The human race can only advance when we have these stellar ideas and people, who greatly advance all of us.

If you're a person who doesn't vote because: all politicians are the same; if you vote, you'll have to do jury duty; or you just don't think it matters who is president, then please don't even bother to comment on a politically related forum. Your comment is invalid, because "you" have no concern for what is going on in the world.

Anonymous 4.12.08 Expect us

I couldn't agree with you more 99 Jan.

Just imagine Michelle greeting world dignataries. How embarrassing!

They have no class, no experience, and when the country, as a whole, is in the worst shape it's been since in a LONG time, you'e going to hand it over to a 'newbie". Oh my God, give it to someone who usually votes "present" instead of yeah or nay on difficult issues. You can't do that in the white house. Geezus-f'ing-christ. WTF is wrong with the brainwashed sheep?

PumaParty.com for democrats now for mccain.

NAS

I could care less......I'm a hillary fan and I refuse to vote for Obama.......I and a lot of my friends will vote republican this election...Obama has changed all his policies from the primary......he refused to wear a flag pin and then all of a sudden he is on the cover of rolling stone wearing one...i hate how the media is basically making him seem like a god...

Wow

I'm really appalled that TMZ would use a RACIST SLUR in the title. One dumb CRACKER? I know TMZ would never think to put up a headline that says, One dumb N.... so why would you think Cracker is okay? Screw TMZ, racist bastards.