Why You Should Be Watching "Lipstick Jungle"

6/30/2008 4:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Lipstick Jungle" has "Sex and the City" beat on one front -- the heavenly gorgeousness that is Robert Buckley.
Robert Buckley
Buckley showed off his mad skillz in NYC this weekend and proved the East Coast has a McConaughey-esque shirtless wonder of their very own.

Brown Sugar

Mmm...I would hit that.

Deb

LOL. Harvey says something nice about someone. It must be love! Congratulations to the happy couple.

greekgoddess

This guy is ridiculously FINE. HOT DAM

R.Zimmerman

Very G.

Andrea

I had a class with him at UCSD. He was nice and all, but he is definitely hitting for the other team. I'm not going to give specifics though. This broke my heart because the man is hot as hell!

Jay

HE HAS NO ASS AT ALL...WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT

orchidgirl

Hey, we on the East Coast have gorgeous guys too !!!
Drool.......

laura

no he doesn't hit for the other team and he is NOT from the east coast but from right here in sunny so cal

emme

I thought they already pulled the plug on this series. Didn’t they know that a Brooke Shields show would never fly? At least this guy is prettier to look at than Brooke Shields. She is not aging well and looks more horse faced every day.

J-Lurk

This is the first time I've ever posted on TMZ, Perez, etc. but I have to say this: A few years ago I produced a short film that Robert co-starred in. I've lived in LA over 10 years and I've worked in the film biz for a while, and Robert was hands-down one of THE COOLEST guys I've ever met in this town. He was professional, prepared, he always showed up on time and he was always gracious and patient. He was juggling other projects at the time but he would find a way to make himself available to us. In the end he gave a solid performance that I hope he uses on his demo reel. By the way, since the topic of sexual orientation is prevalent on these boards, I will say that I'm not gay and I definitely didn't get the vibe that he was either. (If he is, more power to him)

tatianna_82

lets just hope the guy wears deodorant...i thought matthew mcconahey was hot until i learned he didnt wear deodorant...that is a major turn-off for me...but both their bodies make up for the rest of their flaws...but still i hope he wears the deodorant...

Vicker

All I can say is DAMN!!!!!

Aaron

All I can say is that he is sure yummy looking! HOT BOD!