Brit's Secret Dude

7/2/2008 3:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ Britney Spears has been secretly seeing a suitor. You'll never guess who. What the hell, we'll tell you -- it's Adnan!
Britney Spears, Adnan
Our sources say over the last few months Adnan has been getting into The Summit, the gated community where Brit lives. They have been "together," though we can't say it's still going on. We know they have been texting back and forth, at times complaining that Daddy Jamie is too "controlling" by trying to put the kibosh on the relationship.

But here's the deal. Daddy Jamie's job is to be controlling -- that's what a conservator does. And, sources tell us, Jamie's concern over his daughter seeing Adnan is not just his opinion -- the doctors who are treating Brit have told him it would be a bad thing for Brit to hook up with the dude.

Stay tuned.

???

Last I heard he was getting counseling. Maybe they go together. A couples gotta have something in common, right?

pop eye

Hurrah hurrah!

I agree. Anyone who thinks K-Fed gives a rat's ass about those kids is living in make-beleive-land. If Britney wasn't loaded, he would be seeing them every other weekend, just like all other fathers. Remember he was the one who abandoned a pregnant Shar and his other kids with her to run off with Britney. Where was father of the year there? But of course Shar wasn't wealthy. It is absolutely rediculous Britney doesn't have her children. If I were her, I would be hoppin' mad. I'd bet you any amount of money Kevin started in with the custody threats before they even separated, and that's probably what drove her nutty.

yeh yeh

hahahahaha anon @3:24. Do you have an inside source?

???

neck slasher

Britney seems like a very normal person to me. She got through a devastating divorce and decided she wanted to have a lil' bit of a good time to help get her mind off the past which she probably couldn't stop dwelling on because wherever she went it was bound to be in her face. She went out and went to a few clubs, swapped a few dresses, maybe partied a bit... so what? Yes, she was probably even high when she picked up Adnan that day and it was and is probably all about sex, a fling, something not too serious, a rebound boyfriend, etc. So what? She needs that too! People going on here about how Adnan saved her from exploitation I ask you; what are you talking about? She was hagning out with some guy who did drugs and the guy let her drive one car... kinda the same thing jamie did when he chose to sell her cars...gimme a break... Infact, the only one exploiting her is Jamie, whom is a looser whom can't do anything but leach off his daughter. And her mother, wow, a lady who is so concerned about her mentally ill daughter wants to exploit her in a tell all book? And why did this happen? I can't remember the time line, though I do recall the cops took her kids away when Brit had locked herself up in a room with her children. n she was not holding a gun to their head, no they were not even reported as scared. God, she is a mother and they won't even let her do her job. Fine, maybe she did party a bit, but damn how many parents out there do the exact same thing and no one even cares? The only reason anybody even knows about this is because she's so famous.. So than they slap the conservatorship on her, which is basically a definace of her rights. How the hell can the courts take away her rights to her own money, how is this possible? They have treated her like some sort of terrorist because of what exactly? She maybe had gotten high according to her mother who is writing that tell all expolitive book? Please, even if she was high and Sam was drugging her against her will, you put a restaraing order on him and she has to have counselling, that's all you can do.. you can't take someones lively hood away... let's say she was broke and was a girl working at a shoe store, would they still do this? Who knows, right? Yet, they have taken more than half a mill out her pockets because it's to protect her from eploitation. Only in America.

yeh yeh

mouse, interesting take. I hadn't thought of threats before the marriage ended.

I swear, K-Fed started fights so he could leave the house. It's a little different that way, but damage to spouse and control, is worse than just leaving.

yeh yeh

3:38 lol shopping therapy

yeh yeh

wowzers you are forgetting about brain washing and California laws. Ahem. Moonies? Krishnas? Check out the rights of parents in those situations.

Conservatorship to get their kids out of the religion.

boredatwork

Texting? Oooooo I bet it's not even Adnan but that creepy Lufsfi dude. Adnans his puppet.

yeh yeh

bored at work, r u kidding? Adnan saw the men behind the curtain. No puppet he.

Brad

If he was truly getting into the Summit, wouldnt the stalkerazzi havze pictureszzzzzzzzzzzz??? I mean come on we all TMZ freaking crowds the gates just to get a glimse of Britney if she leaves her house... Plus I can guarantee you that since Daddy Jamie is over everything then there for the gate wouldnt let him in.... I want to know how in the hell they know Britney has been texting him?? Where's the phone bill to prove this... exactly you havent seen it because you dont know what the hell your talking about... Can we just please let the girl get better instead of past mistakes being brought up at every good moment in her life... LEAVE HER THE F*** ALONE

PSYCHO BITCH

Adnan, children, Adnan, children, Adnan, children...hummmmmmmmmmmmm...

gigi

I hope this is true. I have thought for months that this was going on but no one had the info. He knows the system and how to get around it. Yeah!! Team Britan all the way.

cityboy

It seemed like Brit was improving but apparently she still needs lots of therapy. I guess she was putting on a front for PR purposes to get her kids back, but if she really cares for her kids and wants to give them a stable upbringing she needs to focus on beinga MOM and maybe even put off her career and move somewhere she can finally bond with them. And I hope Brit wakes up and sees Adnan for what he is, a stalker turned fame hungry wannabe parasite.

Mal

This is not true. Adnan is not even in LA right now. Britney is not seeing him or any one else. The Doctors and her minders will not allow her to date at this time. TMZ the only time you get alot of hits is when you post a Britney Story. Hey Harvey I heard you can make some money if you chase after car accidents... JUST SAYING.. Oh one more thing, Papa Spears has removed everyone of your little spies and I know that everything you are hearing is NOT TRUE.... Maybe you should go and have a little look/see at K Fed's house I heard he likes to smoke that really good stuff and of course hire a girlie when he needs a little loving... I'm a lawyer! LOSER.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments