Christina Applegate's BF

Found Dead

7/3/2008 6:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Christina ApplegateLee Grivas, the 26-year-old boyfriend of Christina Applegate, was found dead in his apartment.

His body was discovered on July 1 by a neighbor who found him in the living room of his Hollywood apartment. Grivas was pronounced dead at 5:25 PM.

Although the autopsy has not been completed, we're told there were no visible signs of trauma.

Applegate and Grivas dated on and off for years after the pair met through a dancer in her Broadway show "Sweet Charity."

The story was first reported by the National Enquirer.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Robyn

Whats up with Christina Applegate being around people who die of drug overdoses? She was with River Phoenix when he died. Hmmmm! Could she have a little problem herself?

Greg R

AH HA HA HA HA AH HA HA HA HA AH HA HA HA HA HA OH NO THIS IS TOO GOOD YOU BLOND DUNCE AH HA HA HA HA WHOOP WHOOP AH HA HA HA HA SO YOU CHEATED ON YOUR HUSBAND AND NOW THIS GUY IS DEAD??? COULD IT BE FROM THE BAD CAT TRAP????? AH HA HA HA HA OH NO PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE IT NO MO AH HA HA HA HA. WELL KELLY BUNDY I GUESS YOU NOT ONLY KILLED A GOOD SHOW YOU KILLED A GOOD MAN YOU BLOND DUNCE!!!!!!

pup

Wow #15. You sure sound bitter. It sounds as if you don't have a heart at all. I feel sorry for you, and anybody that knows you.

matt

Lee and I went to high school together, he was a good guy and will be missed. Although I lost touch with him over the years i had the updates through mutual frients. RIP Lee.

Carolann225

Just say a prayer for the families, you never know what it is that caused it. Don't diss a death or speculate on drugs , if it was, he's NOT your brother, but he's gone from this world. HAVE A FRICKEN HEART!!!!

Carolann225

All of you that say what goes around comes around, it's true, so be careful what you say, " KARMA KARMA KARMA" HOW CRUEL!!!!!!

Carolann225

And by the way, those that are posting CRUEL comments, you probably never experienced and "unexpected" death. My brother died at 33 and his wife was only 7 months pregnant with thier 1st child. When the baby was born, it was looking at my brother alll over again, I cried for 2 years!!!!!!!!!!! Still do sometimes, so you see, they did an autopsy and thought it was his thyroids, but he may have dropped coffee on his lap or his cell phone and went to grab it while driving, YOU NEVER KNOW when it's YOUR turn, so, this BS about ha ha ha to his drug addict self, maybe so, people die "unexpectedly" over anything, anytime of the day. So, what i'm trying to convey to all you haters that are jealous because YOUR ass aint in Hollywood, (or you would be doing drugs too if you had a decent brain cell and kind things to say) leave it to the families to deal with a heartache, NO MATTER what he died from, dont laugh at him now, Say a prayer and do the RIGHT THING!!!!!

ohmygod

wouldn't that be cool if we all had 9 lives? that way we could die 9 times, my first death would be : while driving i drop my cell phone and try to pick it up and spill my coffee on my lap and hit a lady putting make-up on and is texting on her cell phone. life 2: I would walk under a ladder and have a piano fall on my head, that way i can hear bells. (think about it) i know most of you are slow and can't think that fast :).....my 3rd life: i would be typing out a comment for TMZ and my thyriod goes out. 4th life: I gety set on fire by the poster of comment 81. 5th: I die laughing at the american idol auditions. 6th: I fall off the roof peeking at my next door neighbor tanning outside nude. 7th: I have a heart attack while beating the bishop while watching next door neighbor. 8th: I die of some STD from having sex with next door neighbor. 9th: wife finds video tape of me and neighbor and shots me. them would be my 9 lives.

Melanie in Oregon

Why did this have to happen to her? I LOVE Christina Applgate!! Why not someone LAME like Amy Wine-o, or Lindsay Lohan, or well, anyone else who totally SUCKS?

Kara