Warrant Out for Gym Class Hero

7/3/2008 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gym Class Hero frontman Travis McCoy was arrested at Tuesday's Warped Tour show in Missouri -- and now cops want to talk to him again.

Cops popped McCoy for third-degree assault after he allegedly roughed up a fan who called him "f**king ignorant n****r." He was released Wednesday morning on $500 bail, but now, after investigating, cops want to talk to him again.

The band released a statement Wednesday calling the incident "unfortunate" adding McCoy and the band are "anything but violent."

Catty

Does anyone proof read at TMZ??

Danny Dogg

Good question, Catty. I count at least 3 mistakes.

next president

WAIT TO GO MCCOY

COPS ARRESTED HIM QUICK

HOW MANY OF THOSE SURFER THUGS HAS BEEN ARRESTED?0

ARE THEY EVEN INVESTIGATING THEM? SKIN COMPLEXION FOR PROTECTION

Amanda

Travis is soooo sexy!

Mary

I agree there is no need for violence, but the fan had it coming! Calling someone a f**king ignorant n****r is ridiculous! People need to be careful of what they say.

next president

LET THE RACIST QUOTES BEGIN

Kitty Angel

adding McCoy and the band are "anything but violent."
************************************************************
He looks anything but non-violent to me!!!!!!! Yes, yes I'm judging a book by it's cover!!

Dick Weed

And I should care about this for????

Erin B

Travis shouldn't have been overcome by his urge to beat down the ignorant. but he's human, and sometimes we give into our rage. The guy would have been beat up by travis' fans regardless after making a comment that igorant and foolish.

Erin B

and also, for the ignorant person who "judges books by their covers", you have got to be kidding me. just because he has tattoos and piercings doesnt make him a blood-thirsty psycho.

JustInTime

What's up his nose?

Erin B

thats a septum peircing,

lmorri02

I don't blame him at all for letting the racist a** have it. People need to learn that there are consequences for actions---according to other news the jerk swung on Travis first when he was helping him on stage, so WTF? It amazes me how racist so many people still are. Why is the guy at the concert of someone he so obviously doesn't like? Your fans stand behind you, Trav!

blackfairy520

Those of you who judge books by their covers are the type that inspire the rest of us to get violent. Do you think rude, insensitive remarks such as calling people "f**king ignorant n**gers" is supposed to warrant a hug? Not to say it's the right thing to do but if it were me, I probably would have done the same. Really, what do people think when they make those kind of inflammatory statements? No one is going to shake your hand and thank you for calling them a f**king ingnorant n**ger. If you have to judge a book by its cover maybe you should try to read more than just online gossip.

next president

You see why I stay my punka$$ behind my computer and write racist remarks.No one will ever no who I am,no getting my a$$ beat this way.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments