Pam Anderson's

Vagina Cream Pie

7/6/2008 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pamela AndersonPamela Anderson called Jessica Simpson a what?

The classy mother of two celebrated her 41st b-day at LAX Nightclub in Las Vegas by diving head first into the sweet section of a questionable birthday cake.

Bubblebunny

She is soooooo ICKY !!!

jam

who you callin a ho bitch!

Liz

She is nothing but trash & she looks fifty years old. Poor kids must be so embarrassed having her as a mother.

Lilly

Oh my goodness she's licking her own birthday cake, what a crime against humanity. How lascivious, the expression on her face as it nears a cake. And omg, she's eating sugary carbs, that pretty much equals streetwalking prostitution. And I can't believe she doesn't have her teenage children with her at every second, what kind of mother is she? I mean, shouldn't she still be breastfeeding them?

Who the hell are you sad pathetic haters anyway? Fat/Ugly/hasn't had an orgasm in your life? Hate on, hate on, the things you say are only a reflection of yourself.

auramac

Nothing new here.. this woman is no sex symbol, she's not an actress, not an entertainer, not a glamorpuss, certainly no role model- she's a disgusting pig. And I'm a hedonistic soul myself, but I believe in class and integrity, and still don't know why this woman is a celebrity. Who cares? I wouldn't touch her with a ten-foot pole- her only real claim to fame isn't Baywatch- it's what she filmed with Tommy lee, another gross, disgusting pig. As Dan Ackroyd used to say, "You ignorant slut."

ash

Okay and this is surprising you ... WHY????

jam

fat/ugly pathetic haters hasn't had an orgasim please get real. i'm a real woman. i don't have to act. after all i'm not an actress!

Kelli

Lily is aka Pamela Lee. :)

scarlett

Where's Tommy? Have they already broken up?

rosie

To #35 Lilly, puleez! Pamela Anderson is disgusting. Her only thoughts are of herself. If you think that none of her sick behavior won't affect her sons you are sick. Her claim to fame consists of various sex tapes with equally sick men, Tommy Lee and Bret Michaels, continual exposure in Playboy and her quickie marriages. Like she is someone to want to be like...I think not. Tell us all, just what is there to like or admire about her?

FlBiker

I see all the bitter fat divorced skanks are hating on Pam. Yea, she may be past her prime, but y'all were always pigs. Have fun Pam, these women are crummy mothers too, they got nothing on you slammin' Pam.

poobear

this thing was a "sex symbol" at one time? gross!!!

jam

#43 i am not a crummy mother, nor will i ever be.

Kelli

HairyYambag, you are very wrong. We are grateful not to admire someone like this. It is called standards and class, sorry you don't appreciate that in a woman. Then again, your name says it all! You deserve a disease ridden woman!

orchidgirl

I've read that Pamela Anderson called Jessica Simpson a "bitch" and a "whore" .
I actually think that Jessica Simpson has much more dignity and class compared to multitudes of starlets and celebrities ( like Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Lily Allen, etc.)
But if Pamela insists on calling Jessica Simpson a "whore" and a "bitch", then I have to just stick a fork into her plastc boob : pretty Jessica is a HOT YOUNG "bitch", and Pamela Anderson is a USED-UP OLD "bitch".

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments