Madonna & A-Rod Too Busy To Screw Around

7/7/2008 5:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Even at 50, Madonna doesn't have time for dalliances. Cynthia Rodriguez's attorney Earle Lilly told us last night A-Rod and Madge had been together as recently as this weekend, hanging together at a Kabbalah event. Not so says Liz Rosenberg, Madonna's uber-publicist.

Rosenberg says not only is the story totally untrue, but also adds, "Madonna is in a studio rehearsing and I assume Mr. Rodriguez has some baseball games to play."

And just so you're clear, she told us, "To reiterate, Madonna has officially stated that she is not at all romantically involved with Alex Rodriguez. I would appreciate if your reporting would reflect that reality."

Lilly said Alex's "infidelity" was the "last straw."

ENOUGH PLEASE. WHO CARES? Isn't there anything else going on but this. We've be deluged with it by you for two days now. We get it. Thanks.

name withheld

NO WAY!! I refuse to give up hope that there is a scandalous love affair filled with sex!!!

justin jpstar13

this is so fake madoona is not going out with a-rod

Tired of Lies

oh blech. I don't like seeing pictures of that woman with clothes on, now you've alluded to her having sex?

BLECH.

But hey, thanks for not posting a picture of her with her crotch splayed to the world.

Emily

SERIOUSLY WHO CARESSSSSSS NEXT STORY PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Buck Ofama

IF THEY'VE BEEN SPENDING AS MUCH TIME TOGETHER AS EVERYONE SAYS ~ I'M SURE SOMEONE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN A LOT OF PICTURES OF THEM TOGETHER BY NOW...

diane

Madonna never cares about or replies to rumors about her. Could the reason she is this time be because she is guilty and doesn't want Guy to find out?

Baby

Mmm to busy to screw around? Thats what my father said before we found out he was having an affair, yea right!

sparkles

She's 50..it would be like sleeping your mother.....

tracey

I hope Madonna sues the hell out of the stupid lawyer-she has no facts to back up her assumptions and is now back-pedaling-saying it wasn't a sexual affair, it was an affair of the heart-BS!!!

DD

Nicole Kidman gave birth today. no happy stories, just the sad ones about break ups...

Jill

I don't believe Madonna, or her rep. Sorry! I believe the wife who is divorcing the BUM.

Shawn

First off - I don't frickin' care. Having said that, why in the hell would Rodriguez screw around with Madonna the Wonder Skank?? Uhhhhh dude?? Your wife is gorgeous. And Madonna isn't. And wasn't. Ever. Good Lord son. I'd rather feed my private area to a wood chipper.

Pretty Vegas

Oh come on! Madonna would lie in a New York minute if there was money or media attention involved. She's a skanky ho that has slept with everyone else, why not A-Rod too...I think she and Guy will announce their pending divorce in a few weeks. He's had to have enough of her ego mania by now, they've been together too long.

jc

So, where's Guy through all of this? I thought he was THERE with Madonna - if so....then where is HE when she's fooling around with A-Rod?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments